An All Maid My Castle team

Dark Paladin X

Okay, I have to admit that I have little maid outfit fetish, and for some reason, I find the Maid class to be very underrated in Fates (and I'm pretty sure many will agree with me on this one). However, once Fire Emblem Fates comes to the U.S. (along with the Invisible Kingdom route and the essential DLCs like the EXP/Gold/Weapons maps), one of the first thing I'll be doing in the Invisible Kingdom/Nohr route is trying to create an all Maid My Castle team for My Castle battles. Apparently, this means ALL of my characters will be female (well, except for the Avatar, which I want to make Kanna a female, so the Avatar must be male). I'm planning to make Mozume and Midoriko as Maids in my team as well and planning to use the Logbook to my advantage.

I know someone made a post of all the potential Maids/Butlers in Fire Emblem Fates, but I want some advice for best optimizations when I'm doing this. I know for certain that if I make Elise and Nyx maids, they need to use Explosive Shirukens (still wondering if the Duelist Museum map drops that item) due to low Strength growths.

I'm not sure exactly "what we're supposed to be doing here" but let me see uh...

Male Avatar!Rod Knight

Felicia!Maid

Elise!Maid

Effie!Maid

Charlotte!Maid

Flora!Maid

Whoever marries Avatar will get Rod Knight>Maid

Pieri!Maid (Buddy with Felicia)

Hana!Maid (Buddy with Felicia)

Camilla!Maid (Buddy with Elise)

Azura!Maid (Buddy with Elise)

Sakura!Maid (Buddy with Elise)

Kanna!Maid (Inheritance from Kamui)

2nd Generation Marriage/Inheritance is a bit more complicated

(Jakob's Son) and Foleo both pass Rod Knight>Maid from marriage, so you have two

Then you have Felicia's Daughter, and Elise's Daughter

Azura also passes down Rod Knight in the case of Matoi it seems. Matoi can get Rod Knight from Shigure anyway

Kanna can presumably pass Rod Knight>Maid to Midoriko, Mitama, Kinu, and Velour as well

..So that's 21?

I'm not sure exactly "what we're supposed to be doing here" but let me see uh...

Male Avatar!Rod Knight

Felicia!Maid

Elise!Maid

Effie!Maid

Charlotte!Maid

Flora!Maid

Whoever marries Avatar will get Rod Knight>Maid

Pieri!Maid (Buddy with Felicia)

Hana!Maid (Buddy with Felicia)

Camilla!Maid (Buddy with Elise)

Azura!Maid (Buddy with Elise)

Sakura!Maid (Buddy with Elise)

Kanna!Maid (Inheritance from Kamui)

2nd Generation Marriage/Inheritance is a bit more complicated

(Jakob's Son) and Foleo both pass Rod Knight>Maid from marriage, so you have two

Then you have Felicia's Daughter, and Elise's Daughter

Azura also passes down Rod Knight in the case of Matoi it seems. Matoi can get Rod Knight from Shigure anyway

Kanna can presumably pass Rod Knight>Maid to Midoriko, Mitama, Kinu, and Velour as well

..So that's 21?

Nyx gets Maid from Leo.

Hinoka gets Maid from Azura.

You forget Jakob's wife.

Edited by Tooru