Portraits of FE-characters in Awakening Style

NewDisplayName

people dont just make things for you just because you asked

Also, making sprites like these can be difficult. Unless you hire the actual artist of the game, I don't think you'll get anywhere. Sorry.

Browse around Deviantart, though. You never know what you'll find!

(Please don't spam your request in other people's threads.)

I feel they're more artwork renders than sprites, and I don't know of anyone who's openly doing them for request/hire.

Someone did a process of their Fates-style portrait fan-art outside of SF. If you're hard-pressed you can take a try at it yourself.

https://twitter.com/tecchen/status/627731247205232640

If you only have to do a speech and present pictures, you're better off just using the portraits from the game they come from or the streetpass cards Awakening provides. (You're already crossing between Fates and Awakening, so you're not losing a whole lot by not having the styles match.)

fe11-tiki.pngkPxyh.pngkPxyM.png

(cards pulled from Spriter's Resource, Tiki from SF)

They're from older games, so I think it's understandable for your presentation if they're given a more 'vintage' look.

If I may ask, what is this speech about Fire Emblem for? Are you trying to get your friends into it? Or is some sort of school project?

I realize this is unhelpful, but I'm just curious.

Edited by Power Master

I can't and most likely, no one else can, either. The only time they are ever in the same game is Awakening... Or Smash 3DS, actually. You can probably use the trophies from that game.

Heck, I'll just link ya to em: http://www.ssbwiki.com/List_of_SSB4_trophies_%28Fire_Emblem_series%29

This is honestly about as close as you're going to get.

I know, it's not the Shadow Dragon version of Tiki on her trophy, but it's Tiki nonetheless, so maybe you'll make an exception here?

Edited by Power Master

A quick google search brings up these. The style is close and I bet they're the best you'll find.

[spoiler=Lyn]7f0.jpg

[spoiler=Tiki]

Tiki-600x800.jpg

[spoiler=Roy]

500px-DlcRoyKakusei.jpg

Edited by Smirks

Straight text? So my speech becomes boring.

It's for a school project.

Can you not find images of Marth, Shadow Dragon Tiki, Ike, Anna, Robin, Lyn and Roy in the same ​style?

If it's boring, that's your own shortfall. Work on actually making your speech interesting instead of relying on someone's pretty displays to carry you maybe?

I am honestly completely clueless as to why you're unwilling to just use each character's official artwork. I understand that they're not all in the same style, but I'm almost certain there's no actual reason they'd need to be.

You can find official artwork for just about any Fire Emblem character on this very site under
Media
>Gallery

There should be a big list of games, TCG series, etc. I'm sure you can figure it out from there.

Also, just as a note, it's really, really not okay to just go using other fans' art pieces without their informed consent. Ask them if you can use it for what you want to use it for, and if they say yes, then go for it (and be sure to give them credit!). If they say no, then don't use it; it's not yours to use as you please.

Edited by Starlight36

If it's boring, that's your own shortfall. Work on actually making your speech interesting instead of relying on someone's pretty displays to carry you maybe?

So much this. Seriously... It's not as if Fire Emblem doesn't already have OFFICIAL Artwork that you could use in the presentation as well.

That would likely be better, and less messy than using someone else's personal Fanart. :\

...and yeah, if your presentation will be boring without super cool pictures... Well then as Lenh suggests, perhaps you do need to work on the writing itself, rather than asking others to essentially do the work of engaging your audience for you. :|

Edited by TheErrantShepherd

You are very unlikely to find someone willing to do that level of work for free and honestly, if you want custom shit made for you, pay up. Kozaki didn't make them for free either.

If you don't want to pay, the official art is literally right there.

Honestly, the original work should more than suffice, since it also showcases the artstyle that comes with each character's respective game and its charms instead of shoehorning them into one game's style. It'd do more good tbh.

Edited by Thor Odinson