I'd like to present you Sean Malstrom

Ike-Mike

http://malstrom.50webs.com/

Sean Malstrom writes long and in-depth articles about Nintendo's strategy and plans they have with the Wii.

His most famous article is Birdmen and the Casual Fallacy where he explains the current situation with third party Wii games and why most of them don't "get" the Wii.

Sean Malstrom also wrote for The Wiikly in 2006 where out of the many people who predicted Nintendo to become third place again, he was one the few who predicted the Wii's success.

His articles might be long, but he's just too true to not be read.

Edited by Ike-Mike

• 1 month later...

Bump.

I've been a devoted reader of his site for months and I have learned much from it. I have to warn you, the material is for adults only, kids may not be able to deal with the kind of content that site has Someone will get this the wrong way. Many thanks for the links to the Wiikly articles, I've been dying to read them.

And how did I miss this topic the first time it was posted.

Yes, I did read it all in one sitting. V_v

I wouldn't be able to read that much, my eyes would start to hurt that is if i can keep focused. I usually remember something and start doing that ending in me never reading it.

Wow....just read the Birdman article and well....wow. Gives me back some of the lost pride of being a Nintendo gamer.

This guy's a pretty great writer. He really does get to the heart of a issue, and realise the true facts behind them.

Finally I have a counter against Sony fanboys!

Nintendo has made a critical mistake which I have recently been able to find a way to illustrate. It will be talked about soon.

This is from his latest blog post. What could the mistake be? Is it related to slowing Wii sales in Japan?