I am already flirt with the forum ladies and I will never stop

Magical CC

I empathize with ya Silvy. While not as far along as you, I too suffer from the fatal attraction. I tried beating and failed miserably. And I got the scars to prove it. It's great to have that mental freedom to be honest and say...

HEY EVERYBODY!!! I LOVE CHICKS!!!

I used to not be able to do that :(

you are already fail with the forum grammar and coherence and you will never stop

He's from Vietnam, so don't expect perfect grammar from him. I'd like you to speak perfect Vietnamese.

Anyway, I'm one of those silent flirts. I'll take a good look, but I work hard not to freak the girl out!

You have no right to talk about grammar while you have some grammatical errors in your post.
Agreed. -_-

Are you serious?

You seem to have missed the obvious, which was that my faulty grammar was due to the fact that I copied his sentence structure from the thread title for comedic effect.

While I didn't know he was Vietnamese and now apologize, it should have been pretty obvious why my sentence was posted as such considering I changed only a few words.

Edited by Paradox