FRECKLES

DeSu

I've been thinking about it, and I've realized I LOVE girls with freckles. Freckles are one of those traits that I see on a girl that just make me :wub: . Unfortunately I feel they're on the decline, which makes me :( . What are your views on freckles?

Gah!!! *is infuriated*

But aren't freckles awesome on girlz, yo?

I'm kinda impartial to them. I've seen plenty girls with or without freckles that look pretty or not pretty respectively.

If they're nice, they're nice, if not, they're not. It depends on the girl herself.

If they're nice, they're nice, if not, they're not. It depends on the girl herself.

This is true. But do you not find at least ONE trait that is very much to your liking that may put that girl more in your favor? Similar to how most people are more likely to favor the dead sexy model girl > the fat unattractive girl.

They have no affect on me. It's like trying to pick your favorite hair color. I like blondes, oh, but I can't forget redheads, and then again brunettes are pretty cute...

Edited by Meteor

They have no affect on me. It's like trying to pick your favorite hair color. I like blondes, oh, but I can't forget redheads, and then again brunettes are pretty cute...

Psssh. Easily redheads>all else. Redhead + Freckles + Cute = Faiya loses instantly. It's kinda unfair actually... :(

I like girls with a pretty face. That's all that really matters to me. Although I prefer if the girls are smaller than I am. Hair and eye color doesn't really matter to me. So long as it's not several different shades of pink and purple.

Freckles can serve to make a woman more cute-ish. It kind of gives a younger and less mature look, I always thought. When I was a little kid, the girls I used to have crushes on always seemed to have freckles, so perhaps that played a part. But I suppose that these days, it really depends; they can look good, but then they can look bad. Like, right now I can picture a woman that has freckles and looks absolutely drop-dead gorgeous with them, but it's not just that freckles are there that the woman looks great; it's the way in which they're positioned and how they look, I'd say.

Meteor's pretty much got it down; while we all have our preferences (for example, I love more than any other hairstyle on a woman either straight hair or various tie-ups like ponytails or something similar to a French braid), there are usually exceptions for everything else (I don't usually like curly hair in the slightest, but I've seen some seriously sexy curly-haired women).

Ack, that sounds disgusting. Like on his stomach and all?

I don't know. I haven't exactly... Inspected his body; that'd just plain make me into a pedophile. His arms, legs and face at least. I can gladly say I haven't seen anything else.

I don't know. I haven't exactly... Inspected his body; that'd just plain make me into a pedophile. His arms, legs and face at least. I can gladly say I haven't seen anything else.

How can you be a pedophile when you're still a minor?

How can you be a pedophile when you're still a minor?

Okay, then we can switch "pedophile" to "gay pervs who looks at his friends when they take a shower", but that's not changing much.

/awkward

*gets back to math essay*

Edited by Destiny Hero