Great... Just great...

Emeraldfox

I think maid outfits are cute.. >.< I was in my Japanese class watching the video he had for us.(he had a sub) About this guy going to Japan to try out some kobe beef, which he didn't even like lol. There was a part where he was at a maid cafe... They were singing and I thought it was adorable..(singing has nothing to do with outfits...)

Dunno what to do.. Why did I even make this topic?

I think maid outfits are cute.. >.< I was in my Japanese class watching the video he had for us.(he had a sub) About this guy going to Japan to try out some kobe beef, which he didn't even like lol. There was a part where he was at a maid cafe... They were singing and I thought it was adorable..(singing has nothing to do with outfits...)

Dunno what to do.. Why did I even make this topic?

sick horny bastard.

I've worn a maid outfit :3. Not sharing pics. They're really cute, but I wouldn't be able to do a thing at a convention anymore, I can't take getting my picture taken the whole time at a convention, cause then I don't get to do other stuff :/

Edited by Rei

I've worn a maid outfit :3. Not sharing pics. They're really cute, but I wouldn't be able to do a thing at a convention, I can't take getting my picture taken the whole time at a convention, cause then I don't get to do other stuff :/

that must annoy the cosplayers after the second day.......it HAS to.........*WAS TOTALLY NOT AN ANNOYING PICTURE TAKER*

cause it's like, one person stops you to take a picture, then other people see one person is taking a picture. The others go to see what it is, and then you got a crowd -_-;. Took me like an hour to get from one side of Otakon to the other. Ugh. That and the guys who try to hit on you :/

Edited by Rei

cause it's like, one person stops you to take a picture, then other people see one person is taking a picture. The others go to see what it is, and then you got a crowd -_-;. Took me like an hour to get from one side of Otakon to the other. Ugh. That and the guys who try to hit on you :/

you were at otakon? *was there with branded kiba and faiya*

you were at otakon? *was there with branded kiba and faiya*

I've been going to Otakon since 2001. Though the JAM Project concert was definitely the reason to go to Otakon

I've been going to Otakon since 2001. Though the JAM Project concert was definitely the reason to go to Otakon

i didnt know you till like last month :/ but yeah i was at otakon 08. it was my very first con, gotta say I loved it (and thats where i discovered melty blood XD) I kept getting raped with this guy who had a 80 win streak with Vakiha

A maid's clothes are attire she wears as her uniform.

So dont give them any strange looks or have perverted thoughts about them racing through your mind, ok?

-Liz in Omamori Himari-

Edited by Sol