• Raven
    • Adam/Metal Rabbit
    • CGV
  2. 2. Queen?

• Bianchi
    • Red Fox of Fire
    • Kiryn

I'm no one's bitch but my own.

And it's not an insult, I was just saying that you should stop pretending to be a guy.

Oh Hika. You shouldn't pin your problems on other people.

And I'm not on the poll, because I know half the people here would be screaming bias at me if I put myself there. (Even if I DID put myself under queen.)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Hika. You shouldn't pin your problems on other people.

And I'm not on the poll, because I know half the people here would be screaming bias at me if I put myself there. (Even if I DID put myself under queen.)

You are being bias. You picked people who you felt were best for the poll. So now... I'm going to scream bias at you.

BIAS!

Edited by Shuuda

Because since Bianchi was on the poll I'd figure Lyle would be as well since they make a great role model IMO.

Wow. That's really cool for you to say that man. It means a lot.

*Support level increased.*

Because since Bianchi was on the poll I'd figure Lyle would be as well since they make a great role model IMO.

ROFL

the second they "broke up" he ran to princess as if bianchi never existed

ROFL

the second they "broke up" he ran to princess as if bianchi never existed

There was never an actual "Break up", just like there was never an actual relationship.

And it wasn't right away anyway, it was three weeks. And me and Princess were really close before that anyway.

There was never an actual "Break up", just like there was never an actual relationship.

And it wasn't right away anyway, it was three weeks. And me and Princess were really close before that anyway.

so during that time when you were still with bianchi you were having an affair the WHOLE TIME??????????

wow never knew that

<_< Can we get back on topic then plz? When did this turn into a hate thread?

You seem to be forgetting where we are. And besides, there is nothing wrong with stating facts.

Edited by Shuuda

How about no one? I'd rather not be ruled by anyone.

Edit: A Queen is supposed to be the king's wife, and Fox is in the lead, and CGV is in the lead for males, does that mean CGV has to marry his sister...? Someone clearly didn't think this poll through...

Edited by Cynthia

How about no one? I'd rather not be ruled by anyone.

Edit: A Queen is supposed to be the king's wife, and Fox is in the lead, and CGV is in the lead for males, does that mean CGV has to marry his sister...? Someone clearly didn't think this poll through...

It doesn't matter, I will skin whoever wins and wear their skin around while Shuuda and I told hands and skip now.

It doesn't matter, I will skin whoever wins and wear their skin around while Shuuda and I told hands and skip now.

Well. Now I'm REALLY glad I didn't put myself on the poll.