50 Cent's game is looking better and better every day

burning_phoneix

Complex: You’re also big into video games. What are your favorites right now?

Soulja Boy: We’re on our tour bus we got the Gears of War 2 running everyday all day. Grand Theft Auto 4, Call of Duty, and Madden.

Complex: Would you ever want your own video game?

Soulja Boy: I’m glad that you brought that up. Soulja Boy video game is coming for Xbox 360 in 2009. After I put the Xbox 360 challenge up on the Internet, it was over all these video game sites. And a couple video game companies hit me up on my email because I put the email on there too. And hit me up like, “Blah, blah, blah, blah.” So I was like, “Oh snaps!” So I forwarded to my management, and they forwarded to my label. And now we’re doing the video game. It was the same way I got signed for my music. It’s like history repeating itself, but instead of music this time it’s about video games.

Lord save us all.

http://www.complex.com/blogs/2008/12/08/so...ey-video-games/

So what if he has a game about him coming out in '09? I bet the only people who buy it are 13 years old(maybe), 'gangstas', wankstas, people who like Soulja Boy/Boi, his friends and family, and probably him. And it seems he lurvs the 360. No need for most of you to overreact..

So what if he has a game about him coming out in '09? I bet the only people who buy it are 13 years old(maybe), 'gangstas', wankstas, people who like Soulja Boy/Boi, his friends and family, and probably him. And it seems he lurvs the 360. No need for most of you to overreact..

Don't underestimate the buying power of White suburban kids. This game will fly off the shelves and companies will take note of that and dump orginal IPs to make a snoop dogg game.

he's infecting the system that is home to the lovely Tales of Vesperia with HIS SHIT

I...didn't like Tales of Vesperia that much. :unsure:

Snoop Dogg's game was canceled back in the day, though I still have the original magazine cover of him when I first heard of it..

Hopefully this game will cancel too, but bullshit seems to prevail in America.

Don't underestimate the buying power of White suburban kids. This game will fly off the shelves and companies will take note of that and dump orginal IPs to make a snoop dogg game.

1. This XD, let's face it, 90% of all ©Rap Music is Pre-Pubescent White Boys who think their Gangsta.

2. But....that means your not awesome. :o

Edited by Toa Lord Sothe

Just make sure you don't play it on yours, or else who knows what'll happen.

raven will suddenly start bustin caps up bitches asses instead of using BLAAAAAAAASSSSTTTTTTT HEARRRTSSSSSSSSS

I may sig that someday.

Only 12-year-old Uh-Oh Oreos are gonna want that game XD

Uh-Oh Oreo sounds like something that old people would say to 'be cool' but because of how stupid the word is everyone calls them a loser instead.

Anyways, I can't wait for this game so that I can get lots of laughs.

Uh-Oh Oreo sounds like something that old people would say to 'be cool' but because of how stupid the word is everyone calls them a loser instead.

Anyways, I can't wait for this game so that I can get lots of laughs.

Uh-Oh Oreo: White on the outside, black on the inside