New forest theme

Masu

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fools. Thinking your second rate Pokemon amount to anything. You'll be dancing to a much diffrernt tune when my Tyranitar cavalry arrives.

...you know, this could really use a good image marco.

Edited by Admrial Daala

Fools. Thinking your second rate Pokemon amount to anything. You'll be dancing to a much diffrernt tune when my Tyranitar cavalry arrives.

...you know, this really needs a good image macro.

Fighting-type Pokemon say "Bring it on!"

Sparce sparce

DUNSPARCE

HOLY SHIT I didn't even notice that was a Dunsparce... You know I was actually stupid enough to train one? I got it all the way to lvl 70 hoping the piece of shit would turn into some uber-hax pokemon. Needless to say, I was quite frustrated.

HOLY SHIT I didn't even notice that was a Dunsparce... You know I was actually stupid enough to train one? I got it all the way to lvl 70 hoping the piece of shit would turn into some uber-hax pokemon. Needless to say, I was quite frustrated.

In R/S/E/Fr/Lg/D/P/Pt Dunsparce has the Serene Grace ability and Headbutt and Rock Slide (each with a base flinch rate of 30%), which means a 60% chance of your opponent flinching. He also gets Earthquake, which is strong, and Body Slam which gets a 60% chance of paralysis.

TL;DR Dunsparce is full of win. If only he had the stats to back it up :<

I'd like to see you try. We'd smash you into oblivion.

Lol. Do you know something called type disadvantage? Fighting-type moves can pwn Tyranitar because Tyranitar is super weak against such moves.

Learn to battle competitively.

Lol. Do you know something called type disadvantage? Fighting-type moves can pwn Tyranitar because Tyranitar is super weak against such moves.

Learn to battle competitively.

Or to put it in another way:

Fighting moves do double damage to rock pokemon, and the same to dark pokemon. Since Tyrannitar happens to be both types, it's bound to lose against a pokemon with a fighting move, or better yet, a fighting type pokemon.