Speculating the next New Heroes Banner(s)

ARMADS!!!

3 hours ago, Othin said:

Thracia has been so slow to get characters because IS does not have a lot of confidence in their marketability.

Thracia isn't lacking marketability.

Not enough people are going to miss the game if it doesn't get a banner for a long time, which allows them to put it off in favor of games and characters that are higher in demand.

That's not the same as lacking marketability.

On 10/24/2023 at 11:41 PM, Jotari said:

Who will they even pick for Ascended Thracia if they do a banner now that Ced has been taken? Galzus? Miranda?.... It'll probably be Reinhardt.

Reinhardt, Olwen, Miranda, Eyvel, Finn and Sara. 

And of course, they can always add another Leif or Nanna, like they did with Celica.  

Edited by genesis

So I was making a list of the titles that were featured on each seasonal banner since 2020 and found out that, adding the titles featured on seasonal banners + titles that get the NH banner, every title is featured on the feh each year either on the form of a NH banner or seasonal (or both of course), with the exception of FE5 back on 2020 (and TMS but I couldn't even count it, since they never got seasonals anyway...). I didn't count the TT+ units or duo/harmonized's backpacks, only units that get on the banner(although most of the times I think it wouldn't have mattered much if I counted the TT+ units). Duo/Harmonic leads are counted.

I'm not gonna put the whole list here right now because I wrote it all on my phone and I don't wanna rewrite it now so either I'll rewrite it here later or have to login on my phone and copy-and-paste it here (sorry, if anyone wanted to see it now, But I'll probably post it here today, it just won't be now), but to sum up the important points: 

- The titles that were not featured on seasonal banners this year, yet, were: Valentia, FE5, FE6, FE9 and FE10.

- For some reason, it's always 2 titles per year (no more, and no less) that end up not being featured on seasonal banners (again, not counting backpacks), which means that two among Valentia, FE5, FE6, FE9 and FE10 won't be picked for a seasonal this year, and the others will. We still have the Ninja banner and the Christmas banner to feature 3 of these titles (among other titles that already got seasonals, of course, since the titles featured on seasonals don't have any pattern on the amount of times that each is featured or on the amount of units each title gets).

- FE5 and FE9 are the only two titles that got neither a seasonal or a NH banner this year (backpacks don't count so I'm not counting backpack Khadein Sara), so, since apparently every title is featured either on a seasonal or gets a NH banner, then FE9 and FE5 will both have to get one of them on the next two months.

- They never do NH banners for both FE9 and FE10 on the same year (probably because the two games share a bunch of the same playable characters) so I'd bet that FE9 won't get a NH banner this year, since FE10 already got it. This would mean that FE9 will get a seasonal this year, leaving two between Valentia, FE5, FE6 and FE10 to get a seasonal on the next two months, and the other two to be the games that don't get a seasonal this year.

- If we exclude FE9 from the options of title that will get a NH banner this year, we are left with: FE5, FE7, Awakening and Fates (and TMS if we are still counting it I guess) to get the two remaining NH banners this year, since these are the titles that didn't get a NH banner yet this year (and they only repeat one title on NH banners, which already happened this year).

- I think that they'l very likely make either Fates or Awakening get one of NH banners since these are the most popular games left, which would make the other option for the year be: FE5, FE7 or Awakening/Fates (the other one of the two),  remembering that FE5 has to be featured on either a seasonal banner or a get a NH banner.

- The next month's New Hero banner will very likely feature Ginnungagap so it'll have one less slot for a new non OC character, which makes me think that they'll probably use november for a title that has only a small amount of playable characters left to add (which is to say, I think next month will be any of the options but Thracia, and if it is Thracia, then only if they happen to pick EXTREMELY unpopular and unapelative character from there that will need both a cool Ascendant AND Ginnungagap on the banner to save it). This last point depends on how's it gonna be with attuned heroes from now on too.

That's all I have to say for now, later I'll put here the list I made with the record of the titles featured on Seasonal Banners since 2020. Also, of course, this are just theories I made by analizing the patterns, but I know they can break it at any time, as they love to do.

Edited by ARMADS!!!

6 minutes ago, ARMADS!!! said:

- The titles that were not featured on seasonal banners this year were: Valentia (we did get spring Michalis, but he was the TT+ unit so I'm not sure it counts because since at least before 2020 it has never happened that the ONLY unit from a title that got a seasonal on the whole year was a TT+ unit so I'm not sure if I should count it or not, I'll leave it on maybe for now), FE5, FE6, FE9 and FE10.

It sounds like you're saying Michalis is a Valentian unit, but he's from Archanea.

7 minutes ago, Jotari said:

It sounds like you're saying Michalis is a Valentian unit, but he's from Archanea.

FUCK! That's right! I sorta knew he was (as I know some parts of his story and all) but sometimes I mix the characters from Valentia and Archanea. Thanks for calling it out, I'm gonna edit my post to erase the mistake.

Edited by ARMADS!!!