• Crack Dealer Jones!!
    • Hiker Gatrie would like to battle!!
    • meh...
    • its ok
    • FUCKING WIN
    • clam chowder
    • porkchops!!
    • WTH GATRIE??????

I wouldn't say "FUCKING WIN" just because I'm not that kind of loudmouth freak that would say that. (Like all the people here who do say that and don't realize how much like Naruto they sound even though they hate the guy.)

But rather than say that, I would say: "It's pretty freaking awesome dude." 9/10.

Jealous because you haven't past puberty yet? Body hair is what makes a man a man!

He's not a man. He wouldn't know. He'll come to know in time... maybe...

I wouldn't say "FUCKING WIN" just because I'm not that kind of loudmouth freak that would say that. (Like all the people here who do say that and don't realize how much like Naruto they sound even though they hate the guy.)

But rather than say that, I would say: "It's pretty freaking awesome dude." 9/10.

I wouldn't say Lyle is a faggot who needs to lern2internetz, because then I would be telling the truth and I'm a dirty liar.

ANYWAYS, this beard needs moar goatee.

I wouldn't say Lyle is a faggot who needs to lern2internetz, because then I would be telling the truth and I'm a dirty liar.

And I wouldn't say that Lettuce is a good example of maturity, because then I would be a dirty liar and I'm honest.

Seriously, why the fuck did you post this? Lyle didn't do a damn thing to deserve an underhanded attack like this! Enjoy your official warning, bud. I better not see this sort of idiocy from you again.