Looking for footage of Black knight criticals with lance (path of radiance)

I’ve been looking for the lethal critical, the non lethal critical and ranged critical of the Black knight with his lance in path of radiance. I know what it looks like when he props Luna with it but not criticals. It’s driving me insane not knowing what it looks like. If someone could send me footage of it, that would be great.

There used to be a whole critical/skill collection for PoR on Youtube, but unfortunately the uploader dropped off the face of the earth and took their channel with them.

If I have the time (it's a big "if" right now), I could try Gecko codes and hex editing PoR in Dolphin as I've done with RD before and bring BK's lance crits back into the light, granted they are mostly the same as generic General lance crits but with a bit more prowess.

Edited by Baron the Shining Blade

I tried looking for it on YouTube, saw a bunch of videos but none of his critting with a Lance. Now I have to see what it looks like too... But anyway, didn't find it anywhere. Let me know if you do cause now I wanna see it.

16 hours ago, Cosmos said:

I’ve been looking for the lethal critical, the non lethal critical and ranged critical of the Black knight with his lance in path of radiance. I know what it looks like when he props Luna with it but not criticals. It’s driving me insane not knowing what it looks like. If someone could send me footage of it, that would be great.

Attached time stamp is for Zelgius. Black Knight is after him, but the animations are the same.

EDIT: Whoops. You want Path of Radiance. Well you'll probably need someone who hacks the game then as you can't ever see him use lances as he doesn't use them as an enemy and isn't available as a trial mode character (which is actually kind of funny as Ashnard is, why the likes of Oliver and Shiharam but not the Black Knight?). He uses the displayed General class though, so you might end up disappointed to see it's just the same as your playable Generals? Maybe?

Edited by Jotari

4 hours ago, Jotari said:

Attached time stamp is for Zelgius. Black Knight is after him, but the animations are the same.

EDIT: Whoops. You want Path of Radiance. Well you'll probably need someone who hacks the game then as you can't ever see him use lances as he doesn't use them as an enemy and isn't available as a trial mode character (which is actually kind of funny as Ashnard is, why the likes of Oliver and Shiharam but not the Black Knight?). He uses the displayed General class though, so you might end up disappointed to see it's just the same as your playable Generals? Maybe?

Yeah. I’ve seen that vid before. I’m looking for path of radiance. As for the playable general thing, His criticals and Luna attacks are not the same. At least with the sword. Thx anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the wait, but I finally recorded it

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1198454184773689414/1198454889387413554/FE9_Black_Knight_Crits_Lance_Runesword_720p.mp4?ex=65bef717&is=65ac8217&hm=200ba342e9041d36b2d09adf896ad78dc0e34639f9320ccc4c0fca9a0c8b116e&

Lance has identical lethal and non-lethal crits even at melee range

On 1/20/2024 at 9:47 PM, Baron the Shining Blade said:

Thank you so much!! Do you happen to know the code to play as him?

Edited by Cosmos

On 1/24/2024 at 9:15 AM, Cosmos said:

Thank you so much!! Do you happen to know the code to play as him?

While the code below is active, holding L and pressing up/down on the dpad will make all enemies player controlled

(This one's an AR code. These are all for the NTSC version btw)

(EDIT:  MY MISTAKE. THIS IS THE WRONG CODE. SEE MY NEXT POST FOR THE CORRECT ONE)

MZYZ-E47U-51N5F
FU77-QEJ3-AQ1X4
50WE-D5EQ-YXN7R
X8E7-10HE-F1G97
P30G-REWQ-DVWJY

And this next code you can use to jump straight to the Black Knight duel. At the end of a chapter, hold L and press A to save. You can then use the player control code above to recruit BK (and just him since he's the only enemy at first) then you can have Ike and Mist retreat and boom, BK is yours, invincible to all except dragons.

(This one's a Gecko code)

282EF408 00000140
00330718 0000001D

I can play as the black knight in that small level where its just him ike and mist but when i make ike and mist retreat i cant play as the black knight. hes not available to play as anymore.

5 hours ago, Baron the Shining Blade said:

While the code below is active, holding L and pressing up/down on the dpad will make all enemies player controlled

(This one's an AR code. These are all for the NTSC version btw)

MZYZ-E47U-51N5F
FU77-QEJ3-AQ1X4
50WE-D5EQ-YXN7R
X8E7-10HE-F1G97
P30G-REWQ-DVWJY

And this next code you can use to jump straight to the Black Knight duel. At the end of a chapter, hold L and press A to save. You can then use the player control code above to recruit BK (and just him since he's the only enemy at first) then you can have Ike and Mist retreat and boom, BK is yours, invincible to all except dragons.

(This one's a Gecko code)

282EF408 00000140
00330718 0000001D

Is there something I'm doing wrong? because after I make Ike retreat The black knight isn't playable anymore.

9 hours ago, Cosmos said:

Is there something I'm doing wrong? because after I make Ike retreat The black knight isn't playable anymore.

Ohhhhh shoot. I just realized I gave you the wrong code. That's the "make enemies player-controlled but not on your team" code. My mistake.

THIS IS THE RIGHT ONE (still an AR code):

6E12-581C-V4018
1BKK-HPDC-ZTBRT
J6WG-1DGR-NAWVT
FKGH-JT5E-GH2P2
8BWJ-WEGX-G6TVX

58 minutes ago, Baron the Shining Blade said:

Ohhhhh shoot. I just realized I gave you the wrong code. That's the "make enemies player-controlled but not on your team" code. My mistake.

THIS IS THE RIGHT ONE (still an AR code):

6E12-581C-V4018
1BKK-HPDC-ZTBRT
J6WG-1DGR-NAWVT
FKGH-JT5E-GH2P2
8BWJ-WEGX-G6TVX

Thx man!