Need help with corrin spouse

So this is a long explanation so please bear with me. I just recently restarted playing fates again and decided to erase everything and play through all 3 routes on Lunatic mode with both a male and female Corrin. I've already planned most of the 1st gen couples but then realized that I haven't really planned a spouse for Corrin or any plans for their Boon/Bane/Talent. Based on my idea for the couples for the 1st gen I would have to marry either a Corrinsexual or a 2nd gen and I don't have ANY idea on what to do and would like some help and advice please. 

Here's a list of my idea for all 3 routes. 

Birthright

Azura: Jacob

Takumi: Haha

Ryoma: Kagero

Kaze: Rinkah

Silas: Hinoka

Hayato: Felicia

Kaden: Oboro

Subaki: Sakura

Hinata: Mozu

Saizo: Orochi

Azama: Setsuna

Conquest

Azura: Jakob

Kaze: Beruka

Silas: Selena

Leo: Felicia

Xander: Charlotte 

Keaton: Camilla

Arthur: Effie

Odin: Elise 

Niles: Nyx

Laslow: Peri

Benny: Mozu

Revelations

Azura: Silas

Leo: Sakura

Takumi: Camilla 

Xander: Hinoka

Ryoma: Kagero

Odin: Elise

Jakob: Mozu

Kaze: Beruka

Kaden: Peri

Keaton: Hana

Hayato: Nyx

Subaki: Oboro

Hinata: Selena

Saizo: Charlotte

Azama: Orochi

Niles: Setsuna

Arthur: Effie

Laslow: Felicia

Benny: Rinkah

I just need to know the best Boon/Bane/Talent for Kana. The talent is mostly for Corrin's spouse since I plan on just buying skills. For boon I was thinking of either strength, magic, or speed and for bane I was just planning on doing luck for all 3 since it's the easiest to deal with. 

There was a really good pairing planner that I loved to use and recommend, and it's still technically around on the Wayback Machine, but there's a calculator that's just as good and is actually still operational. I'd play around with one of those if you haven't already at some point; they're extremely helpful.

As for recommendations, if you're planning on recruiting everyone (and assuming you don't have Anna, who isn't available anymore because Nintendo), M!Corrin's best option in Birthright is Scarlet, Flora in Conquest (who's the only option, lol), and Reina in Revelations (who's effectively the only option because Flora comes too late to really be viable, "plot" happens, and Nintendo).

As for F!Corrin, you can pair her with just about anyone based on your personal preferences and the kids will more or less be fine. You'll miss out on pairing one of the other female units, but it's really not that big of a loss. If you don't care about magic, +Spd/-Mag with Laslow theoretically isn't a bad idea. I know luck is usually considered the "dump" stat a lot of the time, but Kana and Soleil won't have magic with Laslow as their father regardless, and their luck may not actually be too terrible. Talent is up to you, but you can never go wrong with Wyvern Riders (Dragon). Just throwing some ideas out there.