doodling characters for a bit

edelbert

Feeling inspired today, I’d like some FE characters to draw. No guarantees on quality (or completion if I burn out) or anything lol, Fire Emblem ocs or custom avatars are okay if you leave a reference.

Edited by edelbert

I'd like to request Merlinus (from FE7) in his magic tent dodging enemy soldier attacks.

It still baffles me to this day how Merlinus and his tent are able to dodge axe swings, fireballs, and such, and I want a visual explanation as to how he does it.

Do you know how to draw both men and women, or your habilities are a lot more inclined to one side?

Anyway, if you can draw women, I suggest Ishtar (always liked her designs, all of them).

If you can draw men, I suggest Merric (because I was remembering how salty I was because he didn't show up on the Khadein banner in FEH last year, and because his mage clothes are NEAT).

(I guess you can tell I like giantic shoulder pads).

2 hours ago, Randoman said:

I'd like to request Merlinus (from FE7) in his magic tent dodging enemy soldier attacks.

It still baffles me to this day how Merlinus and his tent are able to dodge axe swings, fireballs, and such, and I want a visual explanation as to how he does it.

THAT DOES IT, I’M LEAVING BEFORE MY FINEEEST GOODS GETS STOLEN

lol the first time it happened i was shocked, i got u

2 hours ago, ARMADS!!! said:

Do you know how to draw both men and women, or your habilities are a lot more inclined to one side?

Anyway, if you can draw women, I suggest Ishtar (always liked her designs, all of them).

If you can draw men, I suggest Merric (because I was remembering how salty I was because he didn't show up on the Khadein banner in FEH last year, and because his mage clothes are NEAT).

(I guess you can tell I like giantic shoulder pads).

I can draw both men and women, I’ve never heard of Ishtar but she looks really dope.

1 hour ago, indigoasis said:

F I N N

MY BOY

MY GUY

HE'S HIM

👏 👍 👍

25 minutes ago, edelbert said:

I can draw both men and women, I’ve never heard of Ishtar but she looks really dope.

Ishtar is a villain from Fire Emblem 4 and 5, she became fairly popular because of Fire Emblem Heroes. 

12 hours ago, edelbert said:

IMG_5521.thumb.png.cee73ca746243e761ebd18b8469991e5.png

i was laughing too hard drawing merlinus oml

THERE HE IS

Great stuff, thank you! What program/tools do you use? Or are you more into the classic pen and paper?

1 hour ago, indigoasis said:

THERE HE IS

Great stuff, thank you! What program/tools do you use? Or are you more into the classic pen and paper?

I use Procreate! I like to draw physically too, but I do all of my colored stuff on there.