How do I get the stun skill on ashnard?

I used an AR code to recruit Ashnard and I know he can use the stun skill but it won't let me equip an occult scroll on him. It says "there are no skills to use." anyone know what to do?

I don't think Ashnard can learn an occult scroll. According to the hex data, King Daein is an extra promotion after Wyvern Lord. Princess Crimea also counts as an extra promotion after Falcon Knight, but you were meant to be able to use her.

You can try using the Debug Menu to edit his skills during a chapter. This way you can put any skill on anyone.

https://tcrf.net/Fire_Emblem:_Path_of_Radiance/Debug_Menu

I haven't tried it myself but I know it can be done.

There's a whole slew of AR/Gecko codes you can mess with besides the two I shared. I got them off a PDF from a post on the official Dolphin forums (remember to only use codes for your game's region). Enjoy!

10 hours ago, Garnet said:

but you were meant to be able to use her.

You are meant to be able to use Ashnard too. You have to beat the game ten frigging times for him to be available for trial maps, but he is designed to be in the players hands. Not sure if equipping skills or using something like an Occult scroll is free to do in Trial Maps though.

On 1/26/2024 at 4:03 PM, Baron the Shining Blade said:

I haven't tried it myself but I know it can be done.

There's a whole slew of AR/Gecko codes you can mess with besides the two I shared. I got them off a PDF from a post on the official Dolphin forums (remember to only use codes for your game's region). Enjoy!

Got it! I’ve seen it! It’s beautiful. But the roar doesn’t match with the audio lol. That’s proof that one is not meant to see it. XD