The Garbage Dump

flyingace24

zephiel121908yj7.png

I did try to fix the nose a bit. Make it angular instead. I do think it looks better than before. I also lowered the near eye one pixel and moved the mouth to the right. I also made the beard a bit longer. I tried messing with the headband, but I don't think it looks any better than it did before. Thoughts?

EDIT: First draft of the hair, and first full draft of the sprite. As I've said previously, hair is probably my weakest point when it comes to spriting. The hair is not that great yet, but it's a lot better than I expected it to be for a first attempt.

zephiel121908.png

Edited by Tuxedo Kamen

The expression on his face is kinda funny and his eyes look weird. Um, I think Dieck has similar eyes, you might want to have a look at him.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hawkeye we hardly knew ye. Unfortunately, I have to reveal his true identity.

batmankapow.png

The symbol was a bitch.

Comments and suggestions would be appreciated.

EDIT: Updated link since imageshack is crapping out.

Edited by flyingace24

• 4 weeks later...

sephsheet3.png

I'm honestly not that happy about it. Normal attack is cool for me, but I don't like the critical. I kinda had spriter's block and couldn't think of anything to do. So it's pretty much the normal attack with a wing.

Damn it! Beat me to a Sephiroth animation!

These are great. An idea for Sephiroth's critical is Omnislash, or whatever it's called. Or you could make him move across the screen really quickly, past the enemy and have him disappear, then have a lot of slash things (you know, these things slash.png) appear, or something like that.

My Cloud animation actually already has Omnislash as the critical. I don't want it to be a rip off. I'm actually alright with how it looks now. The normal attack is pretty epic anyway. It's already better than most criticals as it is. Anyway...

Update.

Tried to make the jumping and grabbing of the sword smoother. The second attack of the critical still doesn't even look like a hit, but my main concern was the jump.

ikeanimate-1.gif

You already acknowledged the one criticism I was going to make. The second hit of the critical doesn't really look like a hit (assuming that his critical is Aether). Maybe have the second hit be slower, and have Ike pause right after the hit?

Also, if his critical is indeed Aether, shouldn't Ike kind of...spin a bit more in the air?

Edited by IOS

T-T-Triple post.

WIP.

petrinewip.png

EDIT: Not gonna quadruple post.

petrineyes-1.png

Oh well. I guess I don't get much attention around here. If people want me to post sprites, just say so, and I will. Until then, I probably won't waste the effort.

Edited by flyingace24

• 3 years later...

*blows of dust*

This topic hasn't been used in over 3 years. Wow. Anyway, I haven't really done sprites or anything in a while, but here are some things I did recently. They are basic splices, but whatever. Any suggestions to improve?

acefe9.png

austinfe9.png

Not really a sprite, but this is something I did from scratch.

[spoiler=Really Big]swordlogo.png

Edited by flyingace24