Overall best era of FE.

Seph

Yawn.  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Akaneia, Jugdral, Elibe, Magvel or Tellius?

• Akaneia (FE1, 2, 3, 11) (Marth)
    • Jugdral (FE4, 5) (Sigurd, Celice and Leaf)
    • Elibe (FE6, 7) (Eliwood and Roy)
    • Magvel (FE8) (Ephraim and Eirika)
    • Tellius (FE9, 10) (Ike)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, you were asking for proof why he was voted? Because he was not, as Twilkitri said. I stated that Sonic and Dedede were wanted more than Sigurd, that's why they went to Brawl, and not Sigurd.

He was definitely wanted, though. On Smashboards there were several posts about him and about the Japanese wanting him. I can't actually get them since it's been more than a year.

Because let's just face this. If Sigurd can be in SSB, the chance of FE4/5 getting its remake will be bigger.

Being the "most popular" didn't promise you there will be a remake. All of FE4/5 fans could join together and vote for it, but in the end it was up to Nintendo if the want to make the remake or not. Seeing until now there is no hint at all, I'm just saying the chance is very slim.

Being the most popular doesn't promise, of course, but it gives Nintendo a bigger reason to make a remake. For me though, that's why they'll remake FE4. And because of my personal opinion, you're trying to prove me wrong as much as possible, which is unfathomable.

Edited by Julius

Denying that people wanted Sigurd, TheEnd, is not only stupid, it's ignorant. You actually made me get this:

http://www.smashboards.com/search.php?searchid=1807907

20 pages of stuff right there. He's on wishlists and stuff. Also, the search function has a limit so it only shows 500 posts.

Edited by Julius

Being the most popular doesn't promise, of course, but it gives Nintendo a bigger reason to make a remake. For me though, that's why they'll remake FE4.

Just how much the difference it could be made huh? How big?

And because of my personal opinion, you're trying to prove me wrong as much as possible, which is unfathomable.

I don’t have anything against you, or even more ridiculous, anything against FE4/5. God knows how much I LOVE that games. Its have been my favorite games since I started played it around 8 years ago.

As much as I LOVE those games, I just CAN’T see there will be any remake for its. And I’m here to reason why there wouldn’t be a remake. But seeing this is getting nowhere. I guess, I’ll just stop here.

You keep on hoping, and I think I’ll keep on being the pessimist.

Just how much the difference it could be made huh? How big?

To you, little.

To me, big.

Trust me, I'm probably one of the biggest pessimists ever (I have been my whole life, it's good thing though, since it prepares you for the worst), but when you use your logic, there's a big chance that FE4 remake will come out.

Edited by Julius

Denying that people wanted Sigurd, TheEnd, is not only stupid, it's ignorant. You actually made me get this:

http://www.smashboards.com/search.php?searchid=1807907

20 pages of stuff right there. He's on wishlists and stuff. Also, the search function has a limit so it only shows 500 posts.

I'm questioning the sources, not the content. I'm just telling you to back up your claims instead of saying "lol, everybody knows that", "I read it somewhere" or "it's there, in FESS' board description" or something like that.

As much as I LOVE those games, I just CAN’T see there will be any remake for its. And I’m here to reason why there wouldn’t be a remake. But seeing this is getting nowhere. I guess, I’ll just stop here.

I don't know. They've already made two FE1 remakes, maybe they'll give FE4 a shot sometime.

I'm questioning the sources, not the content. I'm just telling you to back up your claims instead of saying "lol, everybody knows that", "I read it somewhere" or "it's there, in FESS' board description" or something like that.

Heh, I just did though. It's so obvious that it doesn't need to be backed up.

Also, you need to register to view the search results.

Edited by Julius

I don't know. They've already made two FE1 remakes, maybe they'll give FE4 a shot sometime.

Of course there is always a possibility, nevertheless the chance is still unlikely (to me). And they did the remake of FE1 because Marth is there.

In popularity Sigurd might be win compare to Marth. But in the term of who is better known, Marth is leading ahead.

Hm, maybe, but they should call the "Demon King" bi his real name, Formiitis.

What this have to do with Formotiis anyway?

Anyway, Formotiis is a poor example of a Demon King should be. Too weak, too lame. =x

And actually, to me Magvel is too bland. It leaves me with no impression at all. Aside from the twincest, which was HAWT.

Why do you like incest?

Because it's wrong?

Well, this is hard for me to explain, I can't...sorry. But I usually drawn to most of incest pairings. A fetish maybe?

Some exception are: Eltoshan/Lachesis and Raven/Priscilla. I'm not a fan of Alvis/Diadora either, but I'm okay with that pairing.

Magvel should have gotten another game. I think I'd actually prefer a Magvel sequel to an FE4 remake.

Abstractly, any new game > any remake.

Sorry, but even that wasn't hot either.

Maybe you'd prefer Tana x Ephraim x Eirika x Innes.

I'm one of the few who voted for Akaneia. I don't know why, but there's something I like about it; it might be my psyche liking the original more.

In SRW my favourite Originals are Masaki and Cybaster; of the 'main character' originals I liked the first set more (Rinn Mao, Lenonjayce Starlord, Arwinn Dorstein etc); of the GBA ones I liked Lamia and Axel more than the other non-OG advance games. Of all the originals, I wish for the Masoukishin cast to return.

Is it just me who's like this? :s

Akaneia and Valencia are completely different regions, the two arcs only share the peg sisters

As long as we're talking about remakes, IF they make a next one, it will be FE3 Book2, just about guarenteed.

Why?

-Marth

-Progression of FE1s story which just got remade (also the reason why they'll skip over gaiden, at least for now)

-Marth

-FE4 would require oodles more revamping due to map-size, questionable story features, etc, FE3 is easy peasy

-Marth

And if/when they remake FE4, I hope it's for the DS, just saying. I want to play it on the go :D

Edited by thunderstrife

And if/when they remake FE4, I hope it's for the DS, just saying. I want to play it on the go :D

I could say that IF there is FE4/5 remake, they surely will make it on console. -_-