How can I install Engage mods on my Switch?

DefyingFates

Hi all! I have a Day 1 Switch (so it can be jailbroken) but I can't find a good tutorial on how I install mods? I know Cobalt is a big mod aggregator but there are some mods I'd like to try that aren't part of it. For example, I have one mod in mind with files stored in a "romf" folder and I'm not sure where to put them. Also, is it possible to remove mods and go back to a vanilla experience?

Thanks in advance, all!

If you are using Atmosphere to load mods it just goes it Atmosphere folder ----> Contents ----> Game ID folder ----> Romfs folder I believe.

Edit, I assume you already modded your Switch. There are tutorials out there for that.

Edited by Lightcosmo

1 minute ago, Lightcosmo said:

Edit, I assume you already modded your Switch. There are tutorials out there for that.

Yeah, I know how to run homebrew on it, thank you!

2 minutes ago, Lightcosmo said:

If you are using Atmosphere to load mods it just goes it Atmosphere folder ----> Contents ----> Game ID folder ----> Romfs folder I believe.

And that's it, the mods are automatically applied? And will deleting the folder remove the mods with no ill effects? Thank you again!

13 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Yeah, I know how to run homebrew on it, thank you!

And that's it, the mods are automatically applied? And will deleting the folder remove the mods with no ill effects? Thank you again!

I can't recall if that's the exact order, i'll look it up when i have time, but i recommend having a backup of any save files from the vanilla game. Besides that, no issues should occur.

9 minutes ago, Lightcosmo said:

I can't recall if that's the exact order, i'll look it up when i have time, but i recommend having a backup of any save files from the vanilla game. Besides that, no issues should occur.

Gotcha, thank you so much! Please let me know if there's anything we overlooked!

2 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

Gotcha, thank you so much! Please let me know if there's anything we overlooked!

I really don't deserve any thanks, I just pray that it works out for you!