What role would you like to play?

Deity

That's stupider than the ones that everyone else thought of. How about this:

Name: Penis

Affinity: Penis

Class: Penis

You only say that 'casue your heads so far up your ass that's the only thing you can see all the time. *Bu Dum, Tish*

...that is rather mean spirited. But too funny not to use.

Nao this is stupid, kid. Why make a fool out of yourself? That's right, you like being noticed as a fool. ^^

lol4000yearolddragonwithallsevenaffinities

Also, Fool is number 0. It is also the rarest. As it is number 0, it has attributes of all other arcana, except a bit weaker. The Fool is the best arcana.

All right, I'll be serious. I'm the annoying goody two shoes side-kick who thinks fast and comes up with good ideas, but sucks at actually going through with them.

Name: Ragnell

Age: 17 if I get to pick (If it's what your age is IRL, it's 15)

Affinity: Ice

Class: Wind Mage

Bio: A young mage exploring the continent in search of knowledge. Trouble seems to be attracted to him, but he keeps a cheery attitude most of the time. He is hard to anger, but when he gets pissed, he really gets pissed Very empathetic, and quiet most of the time. He tries to be polite, but fails miserably.

Name: Generic Boss 1

Affinity: Wind, the most generic Affinity

Class: Bandit, the most generic class

Personality: Generic personality.

Totally not stolen.

Stronger than yours. :D

Lets be honest, kid, yours doesnt work yet. ^^

Anyway, I made another thread in a more serious area...in General. Hope you folks dont go and start acting like asses there, please be kind, rewind. ^^

Lets be honest, kid, yours doesnt work yet. ^^

Anyway, I made another thread in a more serious area...in General. Hope you folks dont go and start acting like asses there, please be kind, rewind. ^^

Who's more mature? The one who jokes around or the one who makes petty insults?

If you read mah stuff you'd realize I answered all that stuff.

Name: Julius

Affinity: Earth

Class: Madman (axe wielding beast with awesome caps, think warrior but with improved defense and resistance)

Bio: Once a young Noble from the house of Navarre he fell in love with a young serf called Laura; who was a maid in his manor. Just when their love was blossoming he was forced to leave the manor to answer the King's call to arms. However just before leaving he promised his dear Laura that he'd return to see her again. Once in the battlefield Julius proved to be both a brave warrior and a tactical genius slaying dozens of enemies and winning crucial battles throughout the war. This won him both territories and honor to the Navarre household. However once he returned back to his manor he found out that his dearest Laura had died of illness and became ravaged by sorrow. In his madness he heard rumors of a strange stone called the Fire Emblem; that could grant its owner any wish. Desperate Julius decided to search for the Fire Emblem.

Just before starting his search; a succession war broke in the kingdom of Castilla and Julius was called once again to bring his service to the army. This time to aid the legitimate heir to the throne. Once again he fought brilliantly in defense of the kingdom, however this time he fought for power; to gain a higher standing in the army so he could have more men at his service; more pawns to search for the Fire Emblem. After a brilliant assault on the enemy stronghold and the slaying of the rebel duke Heathcliff by his own hand the war was won by Julius' tactical genius and battle prowess. However another problem arose when the war was won. Who would take care of the throne while the heir grew up? Julius, being a popular army leader and being loved by all the peasants and commoners was the obvious choice.

Now as steward of the kingdom of Castilla and Marshall of it's army Julius has complete control over the kingdom. However this is meaningless to him. All he wants is her; Laura. All he wants is to fulfill his promise and he'll use all the might of the kingdom of Castilla to get the Fire Emblem and with it bring her back to live.

Edited by Mad Fredin

So you think I'm too mature to be 14? Wow, what a compliment.

I'd say I'm quite mature myself.

14? I dont believe you. You dont act like you are fourteen. Naw, my bet is that you are in your twenties. You said you dont believe me age, so I dont believe you in the least. Besides, this is the internetz, how many peeps here do you think actually post their real age? I say fifty-fifty.

14? I dont believe you. You dont act like you are fourteen. Naw, my bet is that you are in your twenties. You said you dont believe me age, so I dont believe you in the least. Besides, this is the internetz, how many peeps here do you think actually post their real age? I say fifty-fifty.

I'm too cool to be in my twenties.

You spend too much time insulting people for no reason to be anything over 8.

An immortal guardian of Fire Emblem but grew tired after a long time watching it so I destroyed the Fire Emblem. I killed Julius's lover and seduced him to find the Fire Emblem, althought it's was destroyed already. My hoppy is to watch the force of good and evil kill themself for nothing. My favorite color is blood's, blood of brave man who fight for their believe and blood of virgin in her first time. My stat is max cause I am already 1000 years old.