They found a new section of the bible today.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bullshit. As if Christianity needed a reason to sound more retarded to the rest of the world.

facepalm.jpg

Now, to avoid getting into a religious debate with somebody who obviously only been exposed to the mainstream Christians and the morons who ruined the religion . . . (I expected this outta D. Zero)

Does it cover gay marriage, abortion, and violent media?

It's got them all. There's even a new eleventh a commandment:

11. If thou youth art rebellious, blamest it all on Grand Theft AutoCamel

Edited by Admrial Daala

This new "holy text" is resoundingly false.

The earliest known manuscript may look convincingly ancient, but it is written in the English language, which did not exist during the period when a legit unknown section of the bible could have been reasonably first recorded. In edition, the manuscript itself, after tests, seems to have been created using a modern ballpoint pen and household printer paper, judging by its chemical composition. The brownish color can be explained by someone putting it in an oven, since it is clearly not aged vellum. Lastly, the "lacunae" were obviously created by someone pressing Doritos against the paper and then allowing the heavily greased area to rot, judging by the presence of potato chip crumbs.

This "missing section of the bible" was clearly created by someone writing recently, likely to create a false reputation in order to quickly become a dominant figure in the modern discourses on theology. As well as being completely ridiculous, considering how and why the New Testament was compiled, this is a form of simony, a crime which none of the reputable Christian denominations permit under any circumstances.

You should stop giving it publicity.

This new "holy text" is resoundingly false.

The earliest known manuscript may look convincingly ancient, but it is written in the English language, which did not exist during the period when a legit unknown section of the bible could have been reasonably first recorded. In edition, the manuscript itself, after tests, seems to have been created using a modern ballpoint pen and household printer paper, judging by its chemical composition. The brownish color can be explained by someone putting it in an oven, since it is clearly not aged vellum. Lastly, the "lacunae" were obviously created by someone pressing Doritos against the paper and then allowing the heavily greased area to rot, judging by the presence of potato chip crumbs.

This "missing section of the bible" was clearly created by someone writing recently, likely to create a false reputation in order to quickly become a dominant figure in the modern discourses on theology. As well as being completely ridiculous, cI onsidering how and why the New Testament was compiled, this is a form of simony, a crime which none of the reputable Christian denominations permit under any circumstances.

You should stop giving it publicity.

I agree completely. If we are to be a City on a Hill these things cannot be tolerated.

Apparently, a friend of mines told me they actually found something that God may had told Judas to snitch on Jesus because Jesus was having second thoughts saving a people that may not believe in Him. This may or may not be true because he told me this like two years ago. Does make sense because Jesus did had some worries and he asked God did he forsake Him in His time of need.

facepalm.jpg

Now, to avoid getting into a religious debate with somebody who obviously only been exposed to the mainstream Christians and the morons who ruined the religion . . . (I expected this outta D. Zero)

You know that she IS Catholic, right? She was just stating that Christians already look bad enough to non-Christians; and this makes it worse.

Anyone who adds or deletes stuff from the bible will not have their name written in the book of life, that is all I'm gonna say.

How can you add or delete something in the Bible?

That also reminds me when I was 6 and I used to draw and write in my bible and how I used to say "I love the devil (which I don't anymore.)

God, I was a fucked up child.

How can you add or delete something in the Bible?

That also reminds me when I was 6 and I used to draw and write in my bible and how I used to say "I love the devil (which I don't anymore.)

God, I was a fucked up child.

Well, I believe that if someone adds to the scriptures or takes off parts of it...then that penalty is enforced by God.

Anyway, I dont think you were fucked up at all, I was. I use to pray for the devil. lol XD I really did. But now I know how stupid one can be as a child. :P

Well, I believe that if someone adds to the scriptures or takes off parts of it...then that penalty is enforced by God.

Anyway, I dont think you were fucked up at all, I was. I use to pray for the devil. lol XD I really did. But now I know how stupid one can be as a child. :P

Same. Now I know that Loki is way more powerful than Satan though, so I venerate him instead.

Same. Now I know that Loki is way more powerful than Satan though, so I venerate him instead.

Odin's eye! You would worship such a base traitor! To me, my Berserkers--let us punish this coward!

Edited by Admrial Daala

You are aware the the Bible has been edited and reedited numerous times across history, yes?

When I said to take stuff out or add, it means that, not editing. And if people did change or add stuff to it, well, they will have their punishment.

"God was fixing some typos."

Lol.