They found a new section of the bible today.

At times like these I wish I was a fuckin' admin or a mod. God, I'll abuse my powers just for this reason.

Oh and Quetzalcoatl, so I guess Chirstian SCIENCES (as much of a sect of Christianity is pretty extremely strange compare to the normal sects) is a false religion because Science is a freakin sin!

While we at it, I think ALL Chirstian-based hospitals and doctor offices should be shut down and any "Chirstian" with a degree in SCIENCE in Nursing are sinners who are wrong in God's eyes despite God putting doctors and nurses in our lives to freakin' help us with sickness and diseases like God.

And I guess Christians who are scientists are sinners and gonna burn in hell because God hate science dispite it is very possible He could had created science.

Dude, just stop because you're one of those bigot Christians I can't stand who think anything related to science is a major sin. People like you make our faith in God look bad.

And to those who aren't Christians and fighting - ya ain't off the hook because ya are just as bad as the bigot Christians.

Shit, am I the only Chirstian here who believe in both Christ and the powers of science?

Edited by King_Zephiel

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, we're just as bad as people who ignore proven facts in this world and insult other people because they don't agree with them. Totally.

Yeah, cause I mean, atheist and other non-Christian groups don't fuckin' insult or put people down because of their different religious beliefs or lack of it.

Both sides make me fuckin' sick because both sides listen to the mainstream bullshit and bias.

And Death, your sarcasm is as fuckin' funny as Sylvester Stallone in a comedy show.

Edited by King_Zephiel

Anyone who adds or deletes stuff from the bible will not have their name written in the book of life, that is all I'm gonna say.
When you say the Lord's Prayer do you include the doxology?

God would show his wrath on people who went against him

Don't we have a name for rulers who kill, torture or oppress people who disagree with them or go against them?

The name is "Tyrant" unless I am mistaken.

What a great reply, that sure proved me wrong.

Nigga please, it was a horrible reply, fill with immaturity and two of the worlds most shitty comedians, dead or alive.

Wait, not, it's great because I'm mother fuckin' Snow_Storm, my opinion and posts are always right because I'm Snow_Storm.

Yo, upper heads of SF, I think it's a good time to rename Serene Forest to "GameFaqs". I'm sure if you pay CNET a good amount of money, they'll let you use that trademark!

Edited by King_Zephiel

You're a troll right? I seriously refuse to believe that you're saying such bullshit and actually believe it.

For the record, the Earth is several BILLION years old.

There is no proof of that. So you will believe everything science comes up with. Yeah, you also believe in the yeti, I bet. lol

Naw nigga, it's okay for me to say it because I'm black!

Hurray for political correctness!

Lol, good one.

You go reinforce some stereotypes, you gem of mankind.

Just because I'm black don't mean I like watermelons, fried chicken, rap music, and bank robbing.

Now, where is me some white women?

How about a kiss from bigfoot, Shuuda?
Sweet!

Hate to break it down to you guys, but I just had sex with Bigfoot. Not only that, she got a STD from me. Sorry!

Just because I'm black don't mean I like watermelons, fried chicken, rap music, and bank robbing.

Now, where is me some white women?

Hate to break it down to you guys, but I just had sex with Bigfoot. Not only that, she got a STD from me. Sorry!

An std? Pic, please. ^^