Fire Emblem Fates "Leaks"

First I want to apologize if this isn't the right place to post this, I'm still not entirely sure. Also since it was roughly a decade ago I may misremember some details.

This feels like a fever dream but I remember during the lead-up to Fates we were getting updates about the game through Famitsu I would fairly regularly look for the leaks whenever they would come out, since I was in middle school at the time I was also not great at finding them, because of this I would stumble upon a couple of fake ones and there's a very specific one that has stuck with me since then because I thought it looked interesting. Shortly after the reveal of child units, I believe I saw Rhajat, Caeldori, and Asugi leaked, I saw a different leak emulating a Famitsu page that showed designs for Nohr children based off I believe Lon'qu, Sumia, and Henry. Obviously the "leak" was fake but I still just want to see it again to reminicse and because I thought the mock up was pretty good anybody knows what I'm talking about or can find it I'd appreciate it.

I gave a good search for it now and didn't find anything of the sort. Are you sure that it were exactly these characters, if not, of which of them you are sure? And you remember the names they had on the mock up leak? Anything that could help on the search would be good, but if you don't remember anything else, I'm afraid I couldn't find anything.

1 hour ago, ARMADS!!! said:

I gave a good search for it now and didn't find anything of the sort. Are you sure that it were exactly these characters, if not, of which of them you are sure? And you remember the names they had on the mock up leak? Anything that could help on the search would be good, but if you don't remember anything else, I'm afraid I couldn't find anything.

Of the characters I mentioned I'm only certain of the Lon'qu analog, although maybe one of the other two was Nowi, not entirely sure about the other two because it has been so long. Maybe I filled in Sumia and Henry since they're similar to Cordelia and Tharja respectively. As for names used, I really can't remember, if I did it would probably answer the first question since I remember them using anagrams like the Hoshido-Awakening kids, so maybe for Lon'qu, it was Qulon or something.

Either way, though I appreciate you giving it a shot, especially since it's not anything important.

13 hours ago, AzureEmperor said:

Of the characters I mentioned I'm only certain of the Lon'qu analog, although maybe one of the other two was Nowi, not entirely sure about the other two because it has been so long. Maybe I filled in Sumia and Henry since they're similar to Cordelia and Tharja respectively. As for names used, I really can't remember, if I did it would probably answer the first question since I remember them using anagrams like the Hoshido-Awakening kids, so maybe for Lon'qu, it was Qulon or something.

Either way, though I appreciate you giving it a shot, especially since it's not anything important.

Didn't find anything, tried with other anagrams for Lon'qu too (but always without the '). Guess you can say I had no'luq.

Anyway, good luck with it, sometimes I remember a game or song I liked 10 years ago and want to find it so bad, but it's frustrating to try to find something you can't remember enough, even if it's not important. If you remember the names of the sites you used to see these leaks (or if it was one of those chinese sites, or if it was in english and stuff like that), maybe you can have a bit of an easier time finding it.