Legendary Hero Battle: Male Alear

GuiltyLove

Honestly, pretty easy map. Initially I planned to quad Alear with Ninja Katana and Desperation seal, but then I realized Alear has Hardy Bearing, so player phase was out of option.

@GuiltyLove Nice clears!

The Macedon team did great with all that warping. Bride Catria herself did great use of that new Attuned skill she got from her friend Ivy. I was one for my Catria as well, but oh well... I can wait for next time Ivy shows up.

The dragons did great too! The savior combo came to win, and using a defensive special to tank Alear's Dragon Roars was a nice plan. So, how is going your Hall of Forms run in getting new skills for your Fallen Lilith?

• 1 month later...

Late but better than never~

Defs was not as hard of a map as it could have been. Once Alear is by himself, he's much less of a threat

@Diovani Bressan - Brave Marth has been carrying a lot lately, good to see him easily tank M!Alear's fists of fury. The Marth team is always on the upper hand against Dragons no matter how busted they are~

@GuiltyLove - Getting trapped in a corner with Alear seems terrifying, but it looks like he was actually trapped with the Pegasisters rather than them being trapped with him.

Despite being a new dragon, Alear could not out-dragon Team Lilith and Grima! He's a whole lot less scary on his own.