People on at the moment...

DeSu

The only people viewing FFtF at the time of this topic's creation are Faiya, Masu, and Shuuda. All douches. Are we just gonna make fun of each other now to no avail?

The only people viewing FFtF at the time of this topic's creation are Faiya, Masu, and Shuuda. All douches. Are we just gonna make fun of each other now to no avail?

YEAH FAYG

I meant the "lern2" fad, really. Speaking in third person doesn't seem like a real fad to me yet, really, like Death said.

I don't use it ALL the time. I do enjoy it now and then. Also, you're more likely to hear me say "lern2marth", as that is the answer to EVERYTHING.

Isn't this topic calling for the attention towards specific members? Thus making it an attention topic?

No. I'm just pointing out something I noticed.

I don't think so. This is more a topic about those members, not a call towards those members, if you ask me.

This kinda

Let go of your sanity, ascend the crescendo of an unchained spirit. Endless, majestic, impressively oversized and in a state of perpetual circular motion.

Your words are comprehensible, and thus are not displaying true insanity.