Ephraim solo!!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Josh, but I'd say he's pretty overrated. His stats aren't bad, but his supports are pretty lousy. Josh is a decent character in all, but there are much better out there.

Joshua is epic. 'Nuff said.

Joshua is overrated, that's what he is. His offense is pretty crappy, and his durability also isn't something he can be proud of. And then he's also locked to swords.

this isn't a debate!

Any topic can be a debate, you just need to deal with it.

Is it just me or the Myrmidons in this game are dissatisfying?

Any topic can be a debate, you just need to deal with it.

Is it just me or the Myrmidons in this game are dissatisfying?

Joshua's a good unit. With a good weapon he can critical everything in sight.

I remember that Joshua maxed HP in my first playthrough of this game. Granted, I used an Angelic Robe, but he turned out to be very good in my first playthrough of this game. My second one, not so much...

Joshua's a good unit. With a good weapon he can critical everything in sight.

I remember that Joshua maxed HP in my first playthrough of this game. Granted, I used an Angelic Robe, but he turned out to be very good in my first playthrough of this game. My second one, not so much...

I agree they are decent, if not good enough units.

But usually for me, Myrmidon is suppose to be...................................................

Okay, let's forget about this. I'm comparing that freaking OVERPOWERED FE4's sword fighters here, it wasn't fair at all. XDXD;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

okay, well, maybe it can be a debate, but that wasn't the point.

anyway, im starting 5x right now. reginhax! these are the items im giving my guys.

Ephraim

Reginhax

Javelin (from forde)

elixer

vulnerary (from orson)

forde

steel sword

steel lance (from ephraim)

vulnerary

steel lance (from orson)

kyle

iron sword

steel lance

silver sword (from orson)

vulnerary

orson

nothing, he doesnt deserve anything

the other items

killer lance (ephraim)

elixer (chest) (forde)

elixer (enemy's) (kyle)

im letting ephraim use steel lance for duration of chapter so he doesnt break reginhax too fast

Edited by SunMoonSky

the stupid enemies keep attacking forde! come on guys how am i suuposed to have an ephraim solo if yo keep attcking forde? dont you wanna attack ephraim?

sorry forde ephraim has to borrow your vulnery! wait thats kyles elixer o well!

yes! ephraims stats are getting epicer!

Edited by SunMoonSky

the stupid enemies keep attacking forde! come on guys how am i suuposed to have an ephraim solo if yo keep attcking forde? dont you wanna attack ephraim?

sorry forde ephraim has to borrow your vulnery! wait thats kyles elixer o well!

yes! ephraims stats are getting epicer!

Can't you just left them behind? I don't think there will be any reinforcement near the starting place. Or if you want someone to take the treasure, why don't you use Orson? Considering he is pretty durable and doesn't have anything in his inventory. He will make a good meat shield. =3

Joshua ain't bad at all. His support bonuses leave something to be desired, but he's got some good bases going for him earlygame. He's kind of Eirika with more solid Str and no Rapier.

im using forde a little because im having him support ephraim, and i need him to be able to defend himself. that was at the beginning when there are lots of enemies right near you.

now i finished chapter 8. ephraim owned the boss and he's lv 14. he is pretty w1n right now. i promoted gilliam at lv 12 because i needed a good axe user (my ross is too frail).