Ephraim solo!!!

Gilliam solo's are pretty impossible if you're perfectionist (saving all villages in Ch2, Ch5, saving all NPCs in Ch6, Ch17, Ch19), but otherwise it should be fairly easy. Basically everything will tink after a while, and once you beat Ch8, he can promote and gain 2 weapons and 2 movement (Great Knight).

For solo's, just give all the stat boosts etc you have to that unit, even if it hardly helps at all. So yeah, no reason not to use Methis Tome (though you have to deploy Rennac or Colm to find it, and a flier to not make it take ages). The Short Spear won't matter a whole lot, but feel free to put it in your inventory.

Edited by Mekkah

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think of a solo as having nobody except the solo-er getting kills, whereas you can still use other units for non-combat purposes (eg/ Ike trading Boyd some axes in chapter 18 of an FE9 Boyd solo), though meatshielding is discouraged. I'm sure others think of it as the solo-er literally doing everything.

Edited by Vykan12

I personally deploy and use some other units just because I'm perfectionist when solo'ing or something. I know I can work around it but I can't really stand not getting a village even if it's just a stupid Pure Water or not saving civilians just for a stupid Orion's Bolt.