Pre Banner Discussion Thread: Emblem Hero march 2024.

Our second Emblem Hero is scheduled for the 29th/30th.

Here's the rerun table:

You know the deal: Drop here your expectations, wants (or not wants) and theories for the upcoming hero.

Edited by ARMADS!!!

I of course expect it to be someone I really like, such as Lyn, because I just dropped some orbs on both the AHR banner and the New Heroes banner with Attuned Cadea. That's how it usually always works, right?

Just now, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I of course expect it to be someone I really like, such as Lyn, because I just dropped some orbs on both the AHR banner and the New Heroes banner with Attuned Cadea. That's how it usually always works, right?

Lol unfortunately, it definitively is. For the same reason I'll expect Lyn too.

Maybe it can be someone else since the last Emblem was a already a sword and this month the newest unit being rerun is green so the new unit now might as well be green too... Oh wait, Lyn can be a green bow again. Or even worse, it can be Hector. Please, IS don't screw me like that!

Well, my biggest question is if we'll ever get Emblems that are not on Engage, and if yes, if they'll start to throw some at just now or if they'll use most of the canon options first and then start to take Emblems out of their asses when we have barely anyone else left.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if it was Tiki, since they seem to be liking filling out games and she could be any color.  As to who I want Hector, Sigurd and Dimitri are the only 3 I actually care about as characters, though I wouldn't mind Veronica but I am betting on her showing up near Brave Alphonse.  If they go with the order you get the emblems then it would be Celica, but who knows if they will do that since I don't see them waiting that long on Lyn.  Finally giving Celica her Awakening tome would make her green so it is possible.  

17 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Tiki could be any color they wanted, couldn't she?

Yes and notably, the only color they haven't used for Y!Tiki to date is Green. I'm not sure they'd want Emblem Y!Tiki to immediately follow Emblem Marth.....but then I remembered that they had Legendary Y!Tiki immediately follow Legendary Marth back in the day. So, I don't even know anymore.

At any rate, Emblem Y!Tiki will probably happen at some point this year. Y!Tiki needs to get her annual content, after all:

2017: Base Y!Tiki
2018: Summer Y!Tiki, Legendary Y!Tiki
2019: Fallen Y!Tiki
2020: Harvest Y!Tiki & Ninian
2021: Resplendent Y!Tiki
2022: Ascended Y!Tiki
2023: Bride A!Tiki & Y!Tiki
2024: Emblem Y!Tiki?

4 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Yes and notably, the only color they haven't used for Y!Tiki to date is Green. I'm not sure they'd want Emblem Y!Tiki to immediately follow Emblem Marth.....but then I remembered that they had Legendary Y!Tiki immediately follow Legendary Marth back in the day. So, I don't even know anymore.

At any rate, Emblem Y!Tiki will probably happen at some point this year. Y!Tiki needs to get her annual content, after all:

2017: Base Y!Tiki
2018: Summer Y!Tiki, Legendary Y!Tiki
2019: Fallen Y!Tiki
2020: Harvest Y!Tiki & Ninian
2021: Resplendent Y!Tiki
2022: Ascended Y!Tiki
2023: Bride A!Tiki & Y!Tiki
2024: Emblem Y!Tiki?

I have the impression that they intentionally avoid doing two for the same title back to back, I was checking this some time ago and they always skip a month or two between characters from the same titles even when they were obviously excited to do them all at once like with the 3 Houses lords. I remember Y!Tiki and Marth being the only case ever when they made two Legendary/Mythics of the same title in a row. I mean, that's how it's been but I guess nothing stops IS from doing it if they really want to, since they love to break their own patterns, but still I think they'll rather avoid using two of the few Emblem options for Archanea just now (specially if we assume that all Emblems are only gonna be the canon Emblems, then the only two options for Archanea ever are Marth and Tiki, right?). Although, yeah, Y!Tiki will probably get her version this year, and if she doesn't then she'll get something else (that can't be fallen, bride, summer, Halloween Asset Hero, Resplendent or legendary, and it can't be neither of the banners that already passed (obviously) or the kid banner cause she's already a kid and Archanea already had it's turn, or backpack on a duo so... Her options are very limited, as the only things left for her as annual content are seasonals (or Emblem) and the only seasonals she can get this year are are the august and september random themed banners, the ninja banner or Christmas... So I'll bet on her getting get Emblem this year and on Emblems not being limited to the canon options so they can do Caeda and more on the future).

I think it will be female to start. I think the most likely candidates are Celica, Lyn, and Lucina. I suppose there's also the possibility of Tiki, though I'm not sure they'd throw in a DLC Emblem so soon.

I really hope when Emblem Lyn comes they use the opportunity to finally bring the Mani Katti into FEH.