Firefox Is Racist

Steven Tyler

You guys got it wrong! Separate but equal! This time, us blacks are doing it, so it's okay!

Segregation won't lead to equality. And of course... black people can never be racist. It's always us white people who are wrong wrong wrong.

Segregation won't lead to equality. And of course... black people can never be racist. It's always us white people who are wrong wrong wrong.

Eh, I hope you know, I was joking.

I hate this whole race issue bullshit. Oh, so I'm black. Big fuckin' deal. Give me a GOOD reason why I should fuckin' care if I was born white, black, green, or acid trip.

I'm not sure you people get it--this is about the empowerment of the Negro race. By developing Negro technical browsers we can bring ourselves up as much as the illustrious white man deigns to allow us. Come in by the “back door” so to speak.

Downloading now. Black power.

I am convinced this was made by a white racist. You can log into forums and such, but as soon as you do anything you are logged out so you can't post, it doesn't read the skin alterations on SF or any images like avatars, the way it loads is really weird, the news bit brings you to two sites well known for being unreliable, and I can go on if needed.

Visual aid; http://s386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/l...rrent=notuh.jpg

Edited by Death

I am convinced this was made by a white racist. You can log into forums and such, but as soon as you do anything you are logged out so you can't post, it doesn't read the skin alterations on SF or any images like avatars, the way it loads is really weird, the news bit brings you to two sites well known for being unreliable, and I can go on if needed.

Well, jokes aside, it is a beta. Maybe not a good one, but a beta nonetheless.

Edited by Admrial Daala

Also, there's an appalling lack of functionality. No chicken search, no basketball, and worst of all no browser-based rap music player.

Also, there's an appalling lack of functionality. No chicken search, no basketball, and worst of all no browser-based rap music player.

There's no bombastic Preacher warning you when you're approaching sites filled with ungodly sin, either. How will we know when we're straying from the path of JESUS? And this claims to represent the African American community.

No I mean that is taking racist humor a bit far.

I agree. It's totally crass. But crass among friends or forums is totally different.

Edited by Admrial Daala

I agree. It's totally crass. But crass among friends or forums is totally different.

Friends and forums? Completely different, as on a forum many people who don't even know the poster will see it. A member here was suspended today because of a joke that not everyone would get.

And my problem is people who take jokes too far, put simply. In reality they get dirty looks or in some cases physically assaulted for it but I can't exactly do anything like that, so I am simply mentioning it.

Can I make a web browser just for Bo-bobo fusion characters, such as me? Only Bobobopatch, Patchbobo, Bobopajiggler, Denbo, Super Denbo, and so on and so forth can use this! Yes, even Adult Woman! (which is an actual Bo-bobo fusion in the manga)

Friends and forums? Completely different, as on a forum many people who don't even know the poster will see it. A member here was suspended today because of a joke that not everyone would get.

And my problem is people who take jokes too far, put simply. In reality they get dirty looks or in some cases physically assaulted for it but I can't exactly do anything like that, so I am simply mentioning it.

You know, I came this close to writing a big long srs buzness rant in response to that. A month ago I would have never even dreamed such a thing. I feel like there's some sort of poison in the air here, and frankly, I don't like being exposed to it at all. It's a bad influence. I’m going to find somewhere less caustic to spend my time.