Bible Prophecies

Deity

I have a question. Can we discuss bible prophecies? I mean, I would love to know what you people think about them. In return, I would love to explain to you about them. Can we please?

I don't think you need to ask permission to make a thread like that, it sounds fine to me.
I don't see any reason why you couldn't make topics like that.

To answer both of you: I had to ask because you know how bad things can go when discussing something like the bible or religion. ^^

Thanks, I shall give it a shot only because I am eager to know what other members believe in.

Its not like I wanna insult anyone, I just want to share my beliefs and see what others believe in. Perhaps we can learn something. ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Definitely the people who think that a floating invisible man created everything.

Was this topic ever created though? I don't see BAWWWW and RAAAAAAAAHHH.

It's definitely not in the religion topic. Why'd those random peeps have to come along and ruin it? I had finally found some serious arguments against their so called plainly stated interpretations. RAAAAAHHH! It's not fair.

I dont think making one is a good idea now. Why? Because everyone here has different opinions, and besides, there are more non-believers of the bible than there are believers.

Well, actually I've heard there are 2 billion christians, 1 billion muslims, and it just keeps going to the millions for other religions, you'd have to do a lot of research to know which group is more abundant.