Truth or Dare

DeSu

I almost got dared to kiss Fox... I convinced them not to dare me (I'm sure all the guys here would've taken it in a heartbeat)

I remember a game of truth or dare that ended up in injury once. I remember that my dare was to walk around a room blindfolded while finding other people. So I think I'm running somewhere, but then I slipped, fell, and hit a part of my mouth on the knob of a dresser. And mind you, this was a girl's dresser, too.

I did my second truth or dare at this omgwtfawesome party last night. The most awesome one was me hanging from the ceiling and having to make-out with a girl upside down. Kinda got boring after that :(

We played truth or dare last year a lot in English (wasn't organized, our teacher did nothing so we came up with stuff at our table (5-7 people) we did stuff like poker, T or D and other card games) so anyways the things i had to do were

-Rub a girls thigh and see how close i could get before she hit me/told me to stop

-hug a girl while she was talking to her boyfriend

-Get the ugliest/meanest girl in the class's phone number(was unsuccessful)

-burp as loud as i could in front of the whole class

-prank call the school

-dance on the table

-jump out the window to go to lunch

-debate the teacher on why the sky is blue (got to 15 minutes before she told me to just shut up)

-eat Iranian candy (was disgusting)

there are a few more that i don't remember, also i would not have done some of that stuff but if you didn't everybody at the table got to punch you on the arm as hard as they could if you didn't/couldn't do it.

I was never a fan of this game, but one time my cousin dared me to run around a playground with my pants around my ankles. Nobody else was around, so I went through with it.

lol I usually go truth because people are sadistic and horrible creatures with demonic desires. The game has gotten so perverted over the years. Even if you do go truth, people ask you ridiculous sex questions. I miss the conservative times.