Rules on Necroposting

Regarding Far From the Forest, it seems rather useless to me anyway to bump a useless topic with a probably even more useless post.

Precisely my point. Now if the topic has some discussion value, I can sort of see it. As there are a FEW in that section that have some discussion value.

Even if that would be the case, I don't see a reason to bump it. Also, a topic of two months old is at page 65 or something, and I doubt someone has a good reason to bump such a relatively old topic (since it's age is relatively older than a topic of two months old that's on page 2, for example).

What use is it if someone bumps a 5 month old thread just to say he voted for Fiona in a "fav female cav" poll? Relevant, sure, but also quite useless.

Then we move on with our lives? It's not much worse than someone posting in a 1-day old topic with "Florina ^___^." A dull post is dull whether it's five minutes old or five months old.

EDIT:

Even if that would be the case, I don't see a reason to bump it.
People make all kinds of posts for no satisfactory reason that are still allowed. Generally, destructive behavior should be punished; disagreeable behavior should only be discouraged. Edited by YokaiKnight