Let's talk Zombies

Mufasa

It was removed because it was irrelevant. Let me spell it out for you: you referred to zombies as "dead bodies," and noted that they'd tear up if they tried to run, implying that zombies cannot run, and by extension, that dead bodies cannot run. I noted that a dead body, being dead, cannot run anyway, in attempt to be humorous. You thereafter gave me the opportunity to reply with a hilarious and topical image macro.

I hope that clears things up.

Edited by Der Kommissar

Zombie have civil rights too you know.

Really now? They are walking bags of meat and bone, what rights do... oh wait, that's what humans are.

Either, this has good potential.

Easy. I would get a long weapon (so that they can't get close too me without me bashing their head off or cutting or something), and get a projectile just in case.

What if they run up in yo spot?

Assuming they're zombies and not Vampires (like 99% of movies in the past few years have been calling zombies are actually vampires) then they're idiots who can only slowly walk forward. If they're the vampire zombies of the now then I'm dead because those things are fast and can actually think.