Weekeneds  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Do you go out on them

• Yes
    • Sometimes, but mostly always
    • Sometimes but in the middle
    • Sometimes but Rarely
    • Nah

I go to my friends house almost everyday, so that doesn't make my weekend special. I only go the movie every two or three weeks. I usually just play soccer a lot over the weekends. I catch up to video gaming in the mornings. I get to watch certain shows that only appear on the weekends.

My ideal weekend involves staying up as late as possible, sleeping in, and spending some quality time with a good book or game. I don't go out very often (unless taking a walk counts as going out), but every once in a while I'll go somewhere. I can't stay at home ALL the time.

I'm a hermit crab, so I tend to hide away on weekends so I can work on what needs to be done. I don't care for most social activities, and I have a tendency get nervous easily when in a crowd

This, basically

Hanging out with my friends is cool and all, but I can usually find better, more necassary(I blame SE), and more fun things to do at home. Usually.

Nope. Never.

One of the reasons I'm home schooled is because I absolutely hate going out in this country and city. There's nothing worthwhile outside so I'd just be wasting my time. I'd rather sit by the PC/PS2/something and play games, listen to music or surf the web.

If I was living in a better country, say, Saudi, I'd prolly go out on weekends, but I'm not sure.

I'm a hermit crab, so I tend to hide away on weekends so I can work on what needs to be done. I don't care for most social activities, and I have a tendency get nervous easily when in a crowd

You read my mind i rarely go outand most of the time is because i want to get a hard-to-find game.

With Wednesdays and Saturdays being market day where I live I'll sometimes go out on the Saturday to help buy (and take home) the vegetables to last the next week (seriously, in a week we get through a lot of vegatables. The bags usually weigh at least 10kg :( ).

It is usually best to go in the morning before town gets too busy well market day is always busy but you get what I mean...I hope

It depends on the weather, I suppose.

I used to go out for a quite a bit during the fall when school started again with a few friends to play handball or watch a movie. Last Spring I'd go out to play MtG with others but recently I've been staying in, school stuff and all. Also staying up to spend my time with a certain game.