Finished Cosplay (Just in Time too...)

Cynthia

Well I just talked with my designer and, they have informed me the outfit I ordered is 100% finished, and I must say I'm pleased with the results. The expenses were a tad high, but well within reason, and certainly reasonable for how quickly it was made.

As for the photos, well here is the finished product:

Without Sweater (Front)

With Sweater (Front)

Without Sweater (Back)

With Sweater (Back)

The total cost was $147 including shipping and handling. It's being shipped from Canada and will be arriving before Christmas, which is actually really good, because the original estimate was it wouldn't be done until the end of January. My designer actually happens to be very passionate about what they do, which really helped along the way. They were willing to work with me, and whenever they weren't sure they always consulted me.

The measurements were made custom to fit me, (However I am probably going to try and fit it on Kayla since she's close to the same measurements. I actually want to see how adorable she looks.) and it took quite a few nights of no sleep for my designer. I thank her and all her hard work.

As for pictures of me wearing it, well it's a maybe, if I can get my brother's camera, and get to where I look presentable...

Thank you to Paula for her outstanding work on it, and long hours of dedication. I can honestly say that I'll be a returning customer.

I'll see about pictures later.

i love you Cynthia

...as a sister

I just went back to the computer after hearing my sister tell me she loves me as a brother again, scroll down, and this is what I see.

Probably Martians at work again.