President's Ordeal in Iraq

Phoenix

Extra Extra! Read all about it!

While most American political figures may not be dodging sniper fire, our president sure was dodging something over in Iraq.

It seems President Bush, while making his final visit to Iraq was assaulted with... a pair of shoes...

He swiftly avoided both shoes as his top notch security team held their giggles and apprehended the man responsible.

This is clearly a breach of security.

Abraham Lincoln: Pistol

John F. Kennedy: Sniper Rifle

George W. Bush: Loafers

Clearly the world is becoming more sofisticated in it's assasination techniques.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you wouldn't expect shoes to be used as a weapon agaisnt the president. Guns however are expected to be used.

Unexpected things are what are most likely to kill someone. People will be aware that someone may try to kill the president with a gun and some bullets, but no one would expect someone to drop some sort of anvil on Bush. Perhaps that's the next advancement in assassination techniques.

Loony Tunes is ahead of the curve.

I can't believe you guys are being sarcastic about this. It's pretty fucking serious.

For that! I decree a boot to the head!

*Throws shoe at Nathan.*

Throwing shoes is a sign of disrespect, not an assassination attempt.

>:[

How ironically appropriate.

In the Arabian countries, it is indeed true that throwing shoes is a sign of disrespect, or possibly even blasphemy. I also don't see how you people can be sarcastic about such serious issues.

I can. It's freaking hilarious. I turn to MSNBC expecting one of their stupid filler shows and I see someone throwing shoes at the almost ex-president that I hate.

Edited by Arch

That's because the guards were probably like "Heh, he deserved it".

Not in the secret service, they aren't.

This incident is important only because the president actually had a better reaction time than the men who are supposed to guard him with their life. That should never be the case.

I posted that because I think it's sad and somewhat funny how crappy the presidential guards are.

The terrorists are going to grow some serious balls after seeing that crap.

Edited by Phoenix

As I've said elsewhere: I dislike the man's policies and beliefs, but I have to acknowledge his agility.

Probably been practicing since the approval ratings dipped below 30%. XD

And yes...what are the Secret Service doing? Quite worrying.

For that! I decree a boot to the head!

*Throws shoe at Nathan.*

How ironically appropriate.

I actually LAwled at both those sentiments...

In the Arabian countries, it is indeed true that throwing shoes is a sign of disrespect, or possibly even blasphemy. I also don't see how you people can be sarcastic about such serious issues.

XD

Just XD

We can be sarcastic about it because it's old news that people hate bush

I posted that because I think it's sad and somewhat funny how crappy the presidential guards are.

The terrorists are going to grow some serious balls after seeing that crap.

They'll need raised stearing wheels on their pick up's filled with nukes, you know, to compensate for ball growth

Bush's reflexes are impressive. That shoe was fucking fast.

Dayum, Can I ahve him on my paintball team?

Probably been practicing since the approval ratings dipped below 30%. XD

Quote'd for truth.

Wow some people really hate Bush here. I'm kind of indifferent. I don't think anyone else would have done much of a better job then he's done. And what a crappy time to be president. But he's definitely messed up a fair few times.

But yeah, this was funny and horrible at the same time. The fact that he dodged it was impressive, but I'd think the Secret Service would have noticed the guy yanking off his shoes and getting ready to chuck 'em. That could have been bad if he smuggled a bomb in them or a gun or something. But as it was, that was pretty funny, and Bush's expression was hilarious.

I'm actually someone who doesn't have anything against Bush. I just thought it would be nice to post a topic for it.

And about the shoes...

Terrorist: Did you see dat sh*t?! What was he dinking drowing shoes? Atleast poot BOMBS in de shoes!

Other guy: Ya ya, like he'd get in dat place wit BOMB SHOES. He should have taken throwing lessons from Abdul. That bastard can hurl a shoe like a drowing knife. Bush would have gone down and noone would have been able to do anyding about it.

Terrorist: Well... either way, seeing dat video has made my balls grow to ten times da normal size. Let's go blow up dos American infidels!

Other guy: Hurray!

While most American political figures may not be dodging sniper fire, our president sure was dodging something over in Iraq.

It seems President Bush, while making his final visit to Iraq was assaulted with... a pair of shoes...

About time, too. Bush seriously messed America's place in the world with the whole screwing of the Geneva conventions and refusing to talk with Iran, so I'm glad somebody finally gave him what he got coming for him.

Now, if the first show had actually hit, then I would've been so much happier. But as it is, he has super reflexes. :(

It wasn't shoes.

bushpokemon.gif

XDDDD

He wasn't as bad as he is made out to be, he is a normal person, and every person makes mistakes, his just have a little bigger effect on everybody. Anyways, the president is mainly just a scapegoat for congress, most important thing he does is appoint supreme court judges.

But that was funny XD