Nintendo announces the next Fire Emblem installment is going to be coming as a launch title for the Successor for the Nintendo Switch console.

Nintendo just announced and putted out a new First Look Trailer that there is the next Fire Emblem installment that is going to be coming as a launch title for the Next Gen Successor after the Nintendo Switch console released at Late 2025. The game is called Fire Emblem: Sins of the Thousand Year War and it looked like it has some PS5 type of quality graphics for the console and it looks like action RPG this time similar to Final Fantasy VII Remake Trilogy handled.

Here is the information is available: Source of the Link to the New Game Play Trailer for Fire Emblem: Sins of Thousand Year War on YouTube.

Edit from 2/2: April Fools to everyone saw this thread.

Edited by King Marth 64
Notice added

The video you linked is to a smash bros video and I can't find anything about "Fire Emblem: Sins of Thousand Year War" either, is this a troll post or some joke I didn't get or you just put the wrong link?

Well, if it's serious, I'm pretty curious to know how it'll turn out (and even though I'm happy and hopeful about it being a new title, I gotta admit I'm a bit bummed it's not a remake...). Hopefully it won't have any aspect of Dating Sims but I'm not sure we can count on that.

54 minutes ago, ARMADS!!! said:

The video you linked is to a smash bros video and I can't find anything about "Fire Emblem: Sins of Thousand Year War" either, is this a troll post or some joke I didn't get or you just put the wrong link?

Well, if it's serious, I'm pretty curious to know how it'll turn out (and even though I'm happy and hopeful about it being a new title, I gotta admit I'm a bit bummed it's not a remake...). Hopefully it won't have any aspect of Dating Sims but I'm not sure we can count on that.

It's April 1st.

Watched the trailer, and ngl, I don't really like the realistic graphics and artstyle of the game. I dunno, when the blue-haired protag fought all those zombie monsters with hyper-realistic bleeding eyes my only thought was "I prefer Three Houses graphics"

5 minutes ago, Eyacorkett said:

Watched the trailer, and ngl, I don't really like the realistic graphics and artstyle of the game. I dunno, when the blue-haired protag fought all those zombie monsters with hyper-realistic bleeding eyes my only thought was "I prefer Three Houses graphics"

I'm disappointed it wasn't a Genealogy remake. On the other hand, I'm thrilled that they made the hubworld 10x the size of Garegg Mach and completely unskippable. Now everybody will be forced to explore it the way that I would.

11 minutes ago, Hrothgar777 said:

I'm disappointed it wasn't a Genealogy remake. On the other hand, I'm thrilled that they made the hubworld 10x the size of Garegg Mach and completely unskippable. Now everybody will be forced to explore it the way that I would.

Hey the monastery wasn't that bad

Gotta say, it's pretty bold for the 5-minute gameplay trailer to dedicate 4 and a half minutes on fishing/farming/exploring the hub world and 30 seconds on actual battles

4 hours ago, Florete said:

It's April 1st.

Oh lol, of course. I always forget!

Really wasn't expecting Einherjar L'Arachel to drop an f-bomb. But I guess that, along with the realistic starvation and sanity mechanics, represents the grittier, more mature orientation of Nintendo's next console.

Pretty hype that Sharlow is going to be the main villain. I did NOT expect them to reveal tails as the second playable lord. Ngl this game is looking pretty rad.