Cipher Compendium - FE0 database with card collection tracker and deck builder

Hi everyone,

Less than a year ago, I founded Cipher Compendium with the aim of being the most comprehensive database on Fire Emblem Cipher, covering not only cards but also everything TCG-related such as goods, promotional items, and more.

But Cipher Compendium also have a card collection tracker (including wishlists and duplicates), an online Deck Builder so you can share your decks with other players, and even a pack opening simulator to remind you of the joy of pulling out a HR card.

There's still a lot of work to be done! We’re regularly adding content (we’ll soon start adding all HD card scans), updates and new tools.

https://www.cipher-compendium.com

Let me know if you have any suggestions or comments. Thanks!

(Integrity has approved the creation of this thread.)

Oh wow. What a coincidence. I just discovered the Cipher Compendium literally yesterday, as I'm trying to track down what playable characters in the series don't have Cipher cards.

You can also use this blog post as a resource for tracking down what characters don't have cards.

And even if a playable character doesn't have a card, they can appear alongside another character, such as Cecil or Troude, for example 😀

8 hours ago, Zemnoes said:

You can also use this blog post as a resource for tracking down what characters don't have cards.

And even if a playable character doesn't have a card, they can appear alongside another character, such as Cecil or Troude, for example 😀

That's a pretty comprehensive break down alright. Answers most if not all my queries. Though...I've just spent about six hours over the last two days copy and pasting cards into my own spread sheet and have made it all the way to Hear, so with that much investment I can't not stop now and abandon my own data base. I also never followed Cipher when it was live so by making my own data base I get to see all the cards at least once and see what choices were made (like generic Disciples of Order and none of the named members, not even the Senators? Someone must have just really liked the gold armour look).