Feh Channel - April, 2024

On 4/22/2024 at 11:59 AM, Humanoid said:

While I don't like Loki as a character, I cannot possibly argue against her inclusion as a Mythic. Hell, if there were only, say, half-a-dozen Mythic heroes total in FEH, Loki would easily be justifiable as one of them. (Askr, Embla, Hel, Thorr, Loki and uh, one of the goats?)

I guess Alfador too, whenever he shows up...  ̶A̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶M̶u̶s̶p̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶E̶m̶b̶l̶a̶ ̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶i̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶"̶4̶ ̶d̶r̶a̶g̶o̶n̶s̶"̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶a̶r̶e̶n̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶e̶q̶u̶a̶l̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶i̶m̶p̶o̶r̶t̶a̶n̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶d̶u̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶f̶e̶w̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶I̶S̶,̶ ̶l̶e̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶N̶i̶l̶f̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶M̶u̶s̶p̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶t̶h̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶A̶s̶k̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶E̶m̶b̶l̶a̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶d̶r̶a̶g̶o̶n̶s̶.

Unrelared rants aside, I think she's justifiable as a Mythic too, even if I'm still concerned about whether we'll ever get Athos or not (plus she's a good premium staff unit so I won't complain). Now I'm just waiting for them to show which units are gonna be featured on her banner, that's what will truly determine if I'll use my orbs on it or not.

On 4/22/2024 at 12:23 PM, Diovani Bressan said:

I have to say... Bride Loki has a very nice art, but it is kinda weird we got a bride seasonal in April.

Thought about it too lol, why the veil? (Doesn't look bad, but the veil + the white clothes does feel a bit more bridal than they probably wanted it to feel). Also, I rembember that her summer alt also had a weird censorship like that (but I think it were some out off place flowers instead of the sexy jutsu-like clouds).

I honestly liked the Merged Ordeals, I agree with everyone that said they're not greedy but just an extra thing. I don't have many merges off mythic/legendaries myself and they're all acidental, now getting more accidental merges won't make me pissed about breaking my pity rate with one of the few units I didn't want on the banner, cause I'll get the chance getting 600 flowers.

Not much to say about the rest of the channel now.