Vhat is zis? Snow?

Phoenix

Yeah, I live in Las Vegas... born and raised. So um... with being out in the middle of the desert, I gotta ask.

What's with the snow?

It's snowing outside right now!

This has happened maybe three times in the past twenty years according to the parents. Wow.

Eh...snow... Every winter, we get it here in New Hampshire. Of course, I would have killed to have gotten snow a couple days ago: I was in the middle of those aweful ice storms over the weekend. I can only say I'm lucky to have gotten power back relatively early...

Las Vegas... desert city... snow...

Looks like the east coast in certain places now.

Reporters with totally white backgrounds covered in fog.

People die of heat stroke in the summer here so obviously alittle freaked out.

Plus I am a fire bird so I do not like the cold in general, unless there is a cuddle club open somewhere.

It hasn't snowed in Miami since the 70's, and even then the snow melted when it hit the pavement. I would know, since Miami is my hometown.

As for Boston, that's an entirely different story, as it snowed up there already. (It was a beautiful snowfall, too. :))

Take ours. Snow is great when it's just white fluff padding the ground 'neath your feet, but when freezing rain turns it into a layer of unbreakable ice it's an entirely separate matter.

As for Boston, that's an entirely different story, as it snowed up there already. (It was a beautiful snowfall, too. :))

lol, hate to contradict you but Boston's snow so far has been pretty pathetic. ;)

I'm glad to be home in Vermont for break, where I can enjoy snow rather than "snow".

(btw we've got about a foot and a huge storm is coming in tomorrow gee_wiz_emoticon-1.gif)

I still find it funny that most of the stores by my house put sand on the ground outside their doors so people wouldn't slip, instead of using salt. Protip: Sand + Water = Mud.

*wonders if Phoenix noticed this happening near his house, as well as what part of Vegas he's from*