Is my Hard Mode Ironman salvageable? I have no staff users

So I beat Ch19 and my squad got massacred in the last chapter because I stupidly thought I could keep the squishy characters away from combat. I made horrible mistakes with support partners and all of my staff users are dead. My Robin and Chrom are the only two who can safely (and quite easily) take on a wave of enemies; everyone else is too weak. Can I still win this Ironman? On Hard, is the final boss too buffed for my potential end-game squad to beat without Olivia (she's dead)?

I have a side rule of no DLC and no fighting extra battles unless they are Paralogues.

My squad:

Chrom(doing great) X Sumia (level 17, unpromoted)

Male Robin (currently a Sorcerer for possible Nosferatu abuse, doing great) X Kellam (level 1 Great Knight)

Lucina (level 18, unpromoted) X Cynthia (level 11 unpromoted)

Panne (level 21, has never reclassed) X Cordelia (level 15 unpromoted)

Of the weaker characters that are still alive, I have a level 7 Frederick (he's gotten bad level ups and his wife, Lisse, is dead), level 10 Owain, level 12 Henry, and a level 10 Gregor. Everyone else is too weak to contribute at all and/or not leveled up enough to reclass or promote. 

Also, I have a lot of gold and weapons, so promoting and reclassing people (which I have been reluctant to do before level 20) is an option I'm willing to take.

2 hours ago, Delusions said:

Also, I have a lot of gold and weapons, so promoting and reclassing people (which I have been reluctant to do before level 20) is an option I'm willing to take.

In Awakening, promoting early is fine, because you can level infinitely via Second Seals. If you promote any of your Pegasus Knights to Falcoknight, then boom, you've got a healer!

As for Panne, while you can keep her Taguel if you wish, she's really good in a Wyvern or Gryphon class. It'll boost her stats and mobility, while providing ranged attacking.

1 hour ago, Delusions said:

My Robin and Chrom are the only two who can safely (and quite easily) take on a wave of enemies; everyone else is too weak. Can I still win this Ironman? On Hard, is the final boss too buffed for my potential end-game squad to beat without Olivia (she's dead)?

The cynical answer here is that you probably can finish this ironman just fine, as a good Robin and Chrom can legitimately solo the game while paired together (and on some of the questionably designed higher difficulties that is even suggested), but I am guessing that isn't how you usually like to play this game.

I made horrible mistakes with support partners and all of my staff users are dead.

The staff problem is easily fixed by promoting one (or more based on your preference) of your Pegasi into a Falcon Knight, which can use staff, although you still might want to promote some into a Dark Flier instead to approach the very powerful Gale Force skill. It might even be worth reclassing Lucina (assuming she can) into a flier class to go down one of these two paths as well.

You definitely want to promote all of your unpromoted units right now for the better stats to help recover from your losses, and to approach some of the powerful lv 15 promoted skills for them.

20 hours ago, Delusions said:

If you are able to stabilize a map and one of your weak units can reclass into something with staves you can potentially staff spam a unit until they are suitable for the roll. As a general rule of thumb you want to reclass units as soon as possible if you're looking for skills. You probably want to be promoting when the unit is starting to cap stats instead of hitting level cap also.

I don't remember the final boss that well on Hard mode, but I'm guessing you'd want to have two units that are able to deal with Grima and a few staff bots since you don't have your dancer anymore. You'll also want to be wary of ambush spawns; I don't know if you have any paralogues available to grind, and I don't remember if there are many maps remaining without ambush spawns. I haven't played Hard mode in a long time though.