Lucky

Robert

Eyvel can attack Mareeta. I've done it before.

But Eyvel can't attack back in the enemy phase.

Ah, makes sense. I never try to attack her after all.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eyvel would never attack Mareeta... ?_?

Little mistakes, y'know.

Framskipping, and I attacked Marita by mistake. Load state, attacked the General, crit, beat him.

I just got out from battling Ishtar in chapter 8 of FE4. Faval didn't work, so I sent Aless over there with Mistholin to do some damage so Shanan could go in there and finish her. Turns out Shanan wasn't needed; Aless one-shotted Ishtar with a critical hit.

I just got out from battling Ishtar in chapter 8 of FE4. Faval didn't work, so I sent Aless over there with Mistholin to do some damage so Shanan could go in there and finish her. Turns out Shanan wasn't needed; Aless one-shotted Ishtar with a critical hit.

Um...Mistolteen gives it's user Critical skill you know, and also +20 SKL.............so yeah........... >_>

Well, if it's make you feel better...I prefer Mistolteen over Balmunk.

It's a start.

Also, Chapter 6: Turn 4, I think, Lara wara sniped to 1HP by a Meteor, and Dalshien was hit by a Elfire, leaving him with 10HP.

One more Meteor, that missed, and then the General Truman advances to Dalshein with his Great Sword.

Guess what, he misses, Dalshien CRITS, OHKO.

I wanted that ol' guy equipment, but whatever, I'm happy.

Well, if it's make you feel better...I prefer Mistolteen over Balmunk.

I prefer Balmung.. Mistoltin makes you more vulnerable on the enemy phase while you're pretty much invincible all the time with Balmung, except against Ishtar, Alvis and Blume.

Edited by Shanan

Yesterday when I was using Ch. 3's arena in FE4, I sent Azel in against the Yotsmung Dark Mage. The Dark Mage had a 93% chance of hitting, and Azel would have died in two hits. Meanwhile, Azel only had a 68% chance of hitting with his Thunder tome, and required many hits to win. The Dark Mage missed three times in a row, and Azel ended up winning; only missing once. =D

Edited by Narshen

The Dark Mage missed three times in a row

Yeah.. the FE4 RNG is really weird. My Galzus had 93% hit on Funf in FE5 and he missed about 20 times in a row (activated Meteor Sword twice).

FE5's RNG is completely messed up. Missing with 90+ hit rate seems to be incredibly common in that game, and low hit rates probably aren't as low as the game says they are. I had Mareeta activate Meteor with 99% hit rate against some random enemy once, and she missed all five times. Then the enemy hit her with like 20% or something. It's almost as if the game ignores hit rate all together and just decides randomly whether you hit or miss.

That sorta thing almost never happens in FE4...

Full health.

I'm presuming you couldn't one-shot her either, right? Because FE5 Prayer triggers on luck% on potentially fatal blows.

Although, since FE5's RNG is a bastard, missing 10+ times with 93% hit isn't exactly impossible.

I'm presuming you couldn't one-shot her either, right?

Yeah. Not even with the Master Axe.

Although, since FE5's RNG is a bastard, missing 10+ times with 93% hit isn't exactly impossible.

More like over 20 times.. and it happened in school while someone was watching.

I remeber in sacred stones i had Ross with the devil axe and 30 luck, he had 47 health and did 31 damage, he got hit by the devil axe leaving him only with 6 hp, the other guy had a 1% hit and crit chance doing 2 damage, hitted and critted killing ross -.-.