The Friend's Thread

Deity

Why all the hostility people?

It seems that the whole forum is against me because of the debate. Oh well, I will simply leave this thread for those who wish to be my friends still. You can come and post here if you do, if not, dont even bother, I dont want any trouble to rise.

Never said I wasn't your friend I recall?

Never said I was your enemy either.

I simply said that I didn't agree with what you said because you lacked evidence, and that I don't appreciate being called a homo and asked for an apology.

As I said in my response, it's not just me you should be apologizing to.

Make it slow. People need time to accept something.

to Quetz: Uhm...I dont mind about that but maybe....4 more member of SF. Your flame still burn in their heart.

Edited by Sol

Oh no, you wanted an apology, and so I shall deliver one to you. ^^

Oh guy, you dont know how heavy the word "apology" is, huh?

Sorry or not sorry, If you just apology because someone ask you to then, just keep that word for yourself.

Gay Dragon? It was you who made that topic, not me. To be honest the gay part was never in the dare, so you just did that yourself.

And yes, I is very gay, as in happy.

Yeah...uh, what's your point? >__>

That you are an assclown, that's my point.

I prefer "asshat," but both are better than "asshole."

Its the same thing. ^^

Rather out of content, but apparently you got pissed off because I made a joke topic, like you asked me to. How does that make me an ass[noun]?

EDIT: Also, I'm not posting anymoar in this thread because tantalizing bait is tantalizing and I don't wanna get myself in trouble.

EDIT2: Does this count as posting? D:

Oh wow, he got offended by the word assclown.
I wasn't offended, good sir, but it seems you were hostile.
He called me a gay dragon, so he should learn that by calling people something you most likely will get something in return as well.
Read the thread. First person to find where I called him anything other than "Extreme Void" gets manpoints. Edited by YokaiKnight

You're one to talk about unrequited hostility. Adding "^^" to your sentences doesn't mean you're not looking for a fight. I'd post the PMs you sent me for proof, but you probably get the point and that would be kind of low.

as I said, post the pms, I am sure that if I pmed you something rude, you deserved it, because you were acting like a dumbass.

Oh wow, he got offended by the word assclown.

He called me a gay dragon, so he should learn that by calling people something you most likely will get something in return as well.

Since when did Cynthia become some sort of moderator for morality? I don't see why people have suddenly become obsessed with following his/her standards. It's not just his/her fault. Stop treating her like she's some sort of idolized authourity figure.

I'm sure (s)he doesn't want that either.

Since when did Cynthia become some sort of moderator for morality? I don't see why people have suddenly become obsessed with following his/her standards. It's not just his/her fault. Stop treating her like she's some sort of idolized authourity figure.

I'm sure (s)he doesn't want that either.

Her SRS skills are 2fuckinpro for us.