ITT Rad Quetzalcoatl

Deity

Yeah so what, I decided to join the attention-whore club. ^^

Anyway, hit me with anything...what do you think about me? Am I an asshole, just whatever, I wont mind. In fact, I wanna see how many of you think bad of me because of a debate.

ur a loser for making this topic.

Aint the first loser to do it, though. Some other loser invented it, I just follow in that loser's footsteps.

Aint the first loser to do it, though. Some other loser invented it, I just follow in that loser's footsteps.

Those who do stupid things are stupid.

Those who do the stupid things another does are even stupider.

Honesty? OK. You're a dense, single minded, arrogant fool who is seemingly incapable of acknowledging that he has done anything wrong, even in such cases where he has been presented with irrefutable proof. You're one of the people that causes the Human Race as a whole to suffer.

Basically, you're awful.

:D

Not a loser, IMO. You're kinda' cool, and I like that you stick up for your beliefs, even though I don't agree with you 100% of the time. You might want to be a little less stuborn in some ways, though. But at least you're not like the people who have no opinions on anything and just agree with what a smart person says because they used a 15 letter word while describing it.

Not a loser, IMO. You're kinda' cool, and I like that you stick up for your beliefs, even though I don't agree with you 100% of the time. You might want to be a little less stuborn in some ways, though. But at least you're not like the people who have no opinions on anything and just agree with what a smart person says because they used a 15 letter word while describing it.

Because instead they should agree with the dumb person who can't spell their own name, right? :P

Wow. Really? REALLY? I'm debating on whether to argue this with you, and I think I should, just for the lulz. We'll see.

Who's gonna argue back with you? I have better stuff to do then argue silly thing with kids like you.

Who's gonna argue back with you? I have better stuff to do then argue silly thing with kids like you.

If you fail to respond or argue with me, then you fail to counter my points, therefore I win. If you do, I will win. It's quite simple.

That!

Your stuborness and childish behavior when angry make you awful.

That directed at me? If so, I am most amused! Hahaha! I LAUGH HEARTILY! I'm never angry. I just act in such a manner in order to draw out an opponent. You guys suck at internets.

That directed at me? If so, I am most amused! Hahaha! I LAUGH HEARTILY! I'm never angry. I just act in such a manner in order to draw out an opponent. You guys suck at internets.

Sol was directing that at Quet.

This I know to be the truth XD