Final Fantasy Dissidia

Masu

I'm getting the game because Shantotto's in it <_< because crazy Taru black mages with a notorious laugh are FTW, by the way, Bell, could I ask you to send me a recording of what her laugh sounds like whenever you get to that point...or post a short Youtube vid, I dunno if I can wait til my birthday 6 moths away heh -_- please and thank you if you would :lol:

I'm getting the game because Shantotto's in it <_< because crazy Taru black mages with a notorious laugh are FTW, by the way, Bell, could I ask you to send me a recording of what her laugh sounds like whenever you get to that point...or post a short Youtube vid, I dunno if I can wait til my birthday 6 moths away heh -_- please and thank you if you would :lol:

I'll see what i can do

what is the final list of characters?

like i know who they included from 1 to 10.

but is Gabranth really in it?

without a villain?

12 needs some kind of representation in that game. To celebrate 20 years of final fantasy, and exclude the game that has essentially broken the 7-style imitation line is outrageous.

they should put Ramza and Voramav from Tactics in it too.

Why would Square Enix release this ingenious game onto the PSP? Way to go Square Enix, you screwed over one of the coolest game ideas that has crossed your desks in quite some time....you did it final fantasy 12, why do it again?

Gabranth was added, just as Cosmos summoned an extra hero, Shantotto, Chaos was apparently able to summon Gabranth, however I cannot confirm myself if he is playable like the lady taru is, and to bunny, I can say the same for Shantotto especially if you consider that she gets consumed by power suddenly in her return from having mysteriously vanished and attempts to usurp rule over Windurst in an upcoming mini-expansion for FFXI

The introduction scene was enough to win me over. I haven't taken the time to familiarize myself with the menus and whatnot, but it seems like a good game so far. The presence of Golbez makes me a little biased, however.

yeah, Gabranth really isn't a villian or a hero, especially if you want to get into the argument of whether Gabranth will be Bausch or Bausch's twin. Either way, Gabranth isn't a true villain in the typical sense and is more of on the other side...which is all part of the greatness of 12....man Yasumie Matsuno is an amazing game writer/director.

even still, 12 should receive full representation with Ashe as the hero and Vayne as the villain, since that's what the game is about.

And yeah, Golbez is probably the coolest looking villain in the final fantasy series....and has the coolest theme music.

Only reason I'd support Ashe in Dissidia is to add more females to the cast - And even that's not nearly as big an issue as you'd think.

i am not arguing for for ashe because she's another female character. And i agree that gender is not really issue since they've chosen the lead character, though Tidus/Yuna is a debatable issue.

i argue for Ashe and Vayne because they are the proper representatives of 12, since Ashe is essentially the main protagonist and Vayne is the villian. Dissidia is a game meant to celebrate the 20 years of final fantasy. Why would they not include the most recent edition in the series, not to mention the most innovative since the class system was introduced way back in final fantasy 3. Limit breaks do not even compare to how 12 revolutionized exploration, combat, and immersion.

And for that game to omitted in a game that celebrates the series is massively disappointing.

And don't get me wrong, i think the game could be awesome, i just don't think that Square Enix handled the idea as best they could.