Tempest Trials+: Past King, Future Queen (Part 2)

A new chapter of the Tempest Trials+ Series "Past King, Future Queen" is coming! 

dtTbHHA.png

The curtain rises on Past King, Future Queen, a series of events focusing on the story Reginn and another!
Plus, story elements that feature Special Heroes chatting will be released on the 4th day and 7th day after the event starts!

The bonus allies of this TT+ are:

ICtAc2t.png

Takumi's skills at 5★ Lv 40:

cx3tpa1.png

The second prince of Hoshido has formed a bond with Leo of Nohr and decided
to bring him along with him to the summer festival. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.

9jzfNxf.png Stall-Game Bow+ (Might 12 / Range: 2)
Effective against flying foes. At start of turn, if unit's HP ≥ 25%, grants Atk+6 and "if unit initiates combat, unit makes a guaranteed
follow-up attack" to unit for 1 turn. At start of combat, if unit's HP ≥ 25%, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 to unit during combat and
deals +X damage (X = number of【Bonus】 effects active on unit and foe, excluding stat bonuses, × 5; max 25; excluding area-of-effect Specials).

raW0773.png Shove (Range: 1)
Pushes target ally 1 space away.

nqXOsN2.png Def/Res Snag 3
If a movement Assist skill (like Reposition, Shove, Pivot, etc.) is used by unit or targets unit,
inflicts Def/Res-6 on nearest foes within 4 spaces of both unit and target through their next actions.

GGyyuz5.png Rouse Atk/Spd 3
At start of turn, if unit is not adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Spd+6 to unit for 1 turn.

And the Sacred Seals are:
* Description for the enchanted version of each sacred seal *

9HI2pEZ.png Atk/Spd Clash 3
If unit or foe initiates combat after moving to a different space, grants bonus to unit's Atk/Spd during combat = X + 5.
(X = number of spaces from start position to end position of whoever initiated combat; max 3.)

l1aeLCm.png Spd/Def Tempo 3
Inflicts Spd/Def-3 on foe and neutralizes effects that grant "Special cooldown charge +X" to foe
or inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on unit during combat.

The next event in the series, titled Past King, Future Queen 3, is scheduled for Ver. 8.9.0. Because the story of Past King, Future Queen is told through a series of events,
you will be able to view the story on the Tempest Trials+ event page after the event is over, even if you didn't participate in it.

I'm still a bit flabbergasted at the Sacred Seals this time around. It was already weird enough when I saw that Atk/Spd Clash was the lower of the two (and was then expecting them to flop the higher reward), but then we also get Spd/Def Tempo as the higher reward. This, after all of the junk Sacred Seals we've been getting lately.

It's really nice that we can now get Tempo on a different skill slot for units that really want the effect, but didn't get it on their weapon (and previously had to rely on Pledge or something similar to mimic the effect).

It's also nice in general to suddenly get 2 more skills that boost Atk/Spd for all of the units that were having to fight for the Atk/Spd Sacred Seals on the 20-unit teams for things like Pawns of Loki (and maybe Summoner Duels whenever I get back to doing those).

4 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I have to say... the person who gave Takumi a weapon that buffs the Atk stat and also gave him Rouse Atk/Spd was not thinking right.

I mean, at least isn't not as bad as Ninja Saizo, whose weapon lets him teleport adjacent to a nearby ally, but has a Solo skill in his A slot.

Honestly loving this story. It's neat to see how events played out in the history between Jotunnheimr and Nidavellir (even if it's slightly different to how it worked out in the player's timeline.) But man, I wish I'd managed to summon Nidavellir! He just would not come to the barracks.

14 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

But man, I wish I'd managed to summon Nidavellir! He just would not come to the barracks.

At least he is a main pool unit, and not limited of any kind. One day he will come, for sure!

20 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

At least he is a main pool unit, and not limited of any kind. One day he will come, for sure!

Thanks! ^_^ The encouragement really lifted my mood! (Also, whoops, I thought he was a limited hero for some reason. XD)

2 hours ago, Mercakete said:

(Also, whoops, I thought he was a limited hero for some reason. XD)

They did him dirty, in my opinion.

I can understand Nidavellir being a normal hero instead of being Ascended/Rearmed/Attuned. Nifl, Muspell and Ymir are also that, so that didn't bother me.

But the fact that he doesn't get a personal skill bothers me. Those heroes got the Domain skills to give them something more unique. Even the others Nidavellir units, Reginn and Otr, have personal specials, while the Founding King has nothing. They should had at least given him a personal AoE special.

12 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

They should had at least given him a personal AoE special.

It would've been cool if they gave him an AoE Special with the same damage as Blazing Thunder, but the range of Growing Thunder.

It's especially notable that Growing Thunder's range overlaps the entirety of Blazing Wind's range, so there wouldn't even be any competition there based on the target range.

That said, while it is unfortunate that he doesn't have an exclusive skill, they did at least pack a ton of effects into his weapon, and not having an exclusive skill means he can run an Echo skill with no opportunity cost, and I think the combination of these two points is at least a decent tradeoff.

On 8/9/2024 at 9:28 PM, Ice Dragon said:

It would've been cool if they gave him an AoE Special with the same damage as Blazing Thunder, but the range of Growing Thunder.

It's especially notable that Growing Thunder's range overlaps the entirety of Blazing Wind's range, so there wouldn't even be any competition there based on the target range.

That said, while it is unfortunate that he doesn't have an exclusive skill, they did at least pack a ton of effects into his weapon, and not having an exclusive skill means he can run an Echo skill with no opportunity cost, and I think the combination of these two points is at least a decent tradeoff.

Or something like... Setting Flame Terrain in the area the AoE Special hit. That would be cool.