FEH's Event Schedule (August - September 2024)

A new calendar is here, telling us the events schedule for the rest of August and the beginning of September.

laFcU4H.jpeg y9ihxOl.png

Amount of Ephemera 8 for July: 800. That's enough for 2 5-star Manuals and 2 4-star Manuals.

Hall of Forms's theme for this month: Genealogy of the Holy War.
Legendary Seliph, Legendary Sigurd and Legendary Deirdre are schedule to return this month. All three of these heroes could appear in the event.

Limited Hero Battles for August 2024:

• LHB Hrid - Binding Blade
  • GHB Candace - Engage
  • MHB Ullr - Three Houses/Three Hopes
  • BHB Merric & Elice - Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
  • EHB Ike - Shadow Dragon/(New) Mystery of the Emblem

United Warfront is back this month. Now is Abyssal difficulty added.

New Heroes banner this month is the Choose Your Legends Round 8 banner. That summoning event will have 4 sparks, and also a Free Summon banner version where you can choose one of the winners for free. This Free Summon Banner lasts for 2 years, so you can take your time.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Normally, I would be willing to bet that the Special Heroes banner in September will follow the pattern of the last two years and give us another one of the Fates tribes. We got Fire and Wind, so Ice would be logical as the next step, especially since that's where Felicia and Flora originated from. But, since we just got a Hoshido summer festival banner, I'm not sure if they'd wanna double up on Fates and use that for the Special Heroes theme two times in a row.

9 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Normally, I would be willing to bet that the Special Heroes banner in September will follow the pattern of the last two years and give us another one of the Fates tribes. We got Fire and Wind, so Ice would be logical as the next step, especially since that's where Felicia and Flora originated from. But, since we just got a Hoshido summer festival banner, I'm not sure if they'd wanna double up on Fates and use that for the Special Heroes theme two times in a row.

Since they brought festival back they might bring dancers back since even though they do have an ice tribe they don't have an earth, metal or wood tribe (I am listing the elements used in Asian myth here and not just the 4 western ones) so that theme will run out this year if they do it.  I personally would be really happy if they brought dancers back because it would be my best chance at getting Elphin in FEH.

3 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

They might consider Hoshido separate to Nohr and thus not doubling up. Alternatively, they might not view it as a Fates banner at all, since, while it does come from Fates, it won't be a banner full of Fates units, probably one Fates unit as an ambassador and then other units like they've done for these things in the past. Though, my pipe dream that they'll give attention to a more minor character like Kilma will probably not be able to prevail over the cute loli maids (poor dude isn't even on CYL even though he has a solid design and is reasonably important inuniverse).

Edited by Jotari