Question about Tiki's divinestone in FE3

I can't seem to find a concrete answer as to whether I'm able to use the Hammerne staff on the divinestone in this game. Google has results for basically every game except this one.

Edited by RobotGuy405

40 minutes ago, Zapp Branniglenn said:

Dragonstones are items right? So no. Can't hammerne dragon stones or staves in FE3. 

I see, thanks. Unfortunate, I tend to like showering her with stat boosters and letting her power level to level cap in my archanea playthroughs.

1 hour ago, RobotGuy405 said:

I see, thanks. Unfortunate, I tend to like showering her with stat boosters and letting her power level to level cap in my archanea playthroughs.

Well she's a late joiner, I wouldn't expect her to run out of transformations. Just go easy on her first map. The Camus chapter is where I got her killed in my iron man lol. 

Regarding stat boosters on manaketes, note that their stats mostly depend on the type of stone they're using. For instance, if you gave Tiki a Defense booster it would only boost her defense in human form. The Divine stone only grants her 12 defense. From what I remember the only stats that carry over are Skill and Luck. And HP, up to a maximum of 26 (since transforming will double it, and 52 is the cap). Speed technically carries over, but it's irrelevant since even with 20 speed a dragon's AS will still be 0.

Edited by Zapp Branniglenn

So, as it turns out, it wasn't hard to cap Tiki at 20 at all lol. Her stone bonuses + growths with the starsphere are so good that by the time I got to Chapter 17 of Book 1 none of the enemies could damage her apart from a couple strong wyverns, and she one shot just about everything in return. It's also kind of busted that FE3 has absolutely zero EXP fall off of any kind, I was also able to get a 10/20 Ogma cause of it.

Stones last for like five turns and Tiki destroys everything she touches. You would have to be playing in a very esoteric manner for running out of Divine Stone uses to ever be a concern.

7 hours ago, RobotGuy405 said:

So, as it turns out, it wasn't hard to cap Tiki at 20 at all lol. Her stone bonuses + growths with the starsphere are so good that by the time I got to Chapter 17 of Book 1 none of the enemies could damage her apart from a couple strong wyverns, and she one shot just about everything in return. It's also kind of busted that FE3 has absolutely zero EXP fall off of any kind, I was also able to get a 10/20 Ogma cause of it.

The lack of xp fall off is crazy. There's plenty of things I like about FE3, with the handling of dragonstones possibly being the best thing that stands out in this title of the franchise, but most of that is things I only focus on in Book 2. I've tried to get into Book 1, but I always drop the game out of boredom. 2 reasons. 1: I could be playing Shadow Dragon DS. 2: No xp scaling means I just started the game and Cord's already about to reach lvl 20. Now what?