Tear Ring Saga family tree

Jotari

Made this after finishing Tear Ring Saga a few months back. I think it'd be useful to share as I for one had a hard time following who was related to who. Most of the info was sourced from the wiki and @Interdimensional Observer's post on the matter. I think it's all correct, but if you see any errors do share. The thing I'm most surprised about is that Runan's mother never gets a name even though she is referenced and is his politically important parent. His father also isn't related to anyone else even though he has significant presence in the backstory. Also, all the kidnappings and adoptions have been ignored because it would make things even more of a mess. This is just blood relations.

gimFFRr.png

1 hour ago, zelazko said:

Nice. Isn't Plum sister of that axe fighter that joins in the same chapter early in the game?

Not by blood. Plum only thinks they're related. Unless I'm mistaken and they are related to her mother, I should watch her recruitment video again. It's going to be a bit of a nightmare trying to fit them in on that section of the tree of they are related.

1 hour ago, zelazko said:

Nice. Isn't Plum sister of that axe fighter that joins in the same chapter early in the game?

Plum was adopted with no blood relation to that axie lad (Barts).

Also nice work on the visual Jotari, although it is so sprawling as to make it a bit difficult to really process