Brawl Mains / Secondaries

Choppy

I'm just curious to see who everyone mains in Brawl. As for me... I tend to use quite a people, but I guess I use Kirby, Pikachu, and Zelda/Sheik the most.

Edit: Didn't know that there was a topic like this a few months back. I guess we could discuss favorite stages too? Mine would be Smashville and Green Greens.

Edited by Choppy

Mains: Yoshi, Dedede, Toon Link

Alternates: Captain Falcon, Diddy Peach, Falco, Fox, Wolf, Marth, Random Box...

Lets just say I can hold my own as anybody that isn't the Ice Climbers.

Haha, same here. I can play decently with most of the cast aside from Ice Climbers, Sonic, and Samus. Although by decently I just mean losing by one stock. D:

Edited by Choppy

Mains: King Dedede (purple), Captain Falcon (original), Wolf(black), Donkey Kong (red)

Secondaries: Snake (red or jaguar), Meta Knight (red or dark blue), Old Manondorf, Falco (black), Wario (blue and pink), Ike (NPC), Lucario (silver), Bowser (black), Ness (Mr. Saturn), ZSS (green), Zelda (black), R.O.B. (dark blue), Kirby (white), Olimar (varies), Marth(black), Mr Game and Watch (random) ( a few of those I just started to play as... )

Joke main: Sonic (black). Basically when I use him I put timers on and taunt. I don't try to win with him.

I think that's roughly it...

I just hate fighting small/light characters in general.

As for stages, I like Port Town, Luigi's Mansion, Norfair, Shadow Moses Island and Bridge of Eldin.

Edited by Captain Falcon

Main: Ike

Secondary:Marth, Toon Link

I'm not horrible with anyone, and can play fairly well with just about all the characters (except Dedede). But I prefer Ike for battles against more than 1 person or a slow character. If I'm fighting someone like meta-knight, then I will use Marth more often.