The Mafia to End all Mafias - GAME OVER

Sunwoo

42 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

How I see it is you and Ichigo have played similarly so far. You've both been relatively quiet and while you've prodded people who need help along you, you've been pretty passive otherwise, only speaking up when accused of being Mafia

I don't think this describes me

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...You know, actually, too unconfident in this since again it's based off of connecting dots that might not be there. My apologies.

##Unvote: @Ichigo

I also remembered that if I'm not mistaken you're newer so a shot in the dark based on specific criteria isn't really a good way to go about it in this case.

(I know this looks very whiplashy but I'm floundering to make heads or tails of the situation other than I still have a feeling that Jamie and FE Fan are both town and the real scum is rolling with it for a townie lynch, send help)

5 minutes ago, Ichigo said:

I really don't like "Of course if he's town then I think Ichigo would be the main suspect in D2 considering their opposition a few pages back."

It feels like I'm being set up, and I'm not sure how Jamie being town would make me mafia

My reasoning was more "they both feel like scum to me" and "I don't think this feud is an act" which led to "one of them is mafia, the other is town".

4 minutes ago, Ichigo said:

How would you describe how you've played so far? You've been here from the start but haven't said much. I know you said you preferred to sit back, but I'd like to hear your take on things if you would.

2 minutes ago, Aster said:

I also remembered that if I'm not mistaken you're newer so a shot in the dark based on specific criteria isn't really a good way to go about it in this case.

I don't think Ichigo is a newbie if Page 1 is anything to go by.

11 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

So she's "null" to you right now, gotcha. While we have you here, could you go over your opinions on everyone and what you think of your own playstyle/ anyone who'd suspect it of scummy behavior please?

I feel that I have been going over my opinions on other players though.

Bluedoom doesn't have enough posts for me to say anything. Fire Emblem Fan I have kind of ignored because they were being pushed by Jamie as well and they didn't feel together. Though I'm not trying to come to conclusions before seeing flips so that will still be on my mind.

Shinori leaning town. I would still say Aster leaning town. Eurykins I feel I need to look into more. Or like reread their posts later because I kind of skimmed them. You I don't understand where your suspicion on me is coming from. Jamie I've talked about.

What do you want to know about my playstyle?

13 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:
22 minutes ago, Ichigo said:

I really don't like "Of course if he's town then I think Ichigo would be the main suspect in D2 considering their opposition a few pages back."

It feels like I'm being set up, and I'm not sure how Jamie being town would make me mafia

My reasoning was more "they both feel like scum to me" and "I don't think this feud is an act" which led to "one of them is mafia, the other is town".

20 minutes ago, Ichigo said:

How would you describe how you've played so far? You've been here from the start but haven't said much. I know you said you preferred to sit back, but I'd like to hear your take on things if you would.

16 minutes ago, Aster said:

I don't think Ichigo is a newbie if Page 1 is anything to go by.

Well I disagree that I haven't said much. I've talked about what I suspect and where I am leaning. I pop in when I'm available, I think you two are saying that I pop in "whenever I'm suspected" which is just not true as I feel I've only really been suspected the one time and the rest of my posts have been at pretty normal times.

21 minutes ago, Ichigo said:

What do you want to know about my playstyle?

I'm just trying to figure out how everyone plays and what you're all thinking so I can better wrap my head around what's going on, not that I'm doing a good job of that so far.

I can get quite into mech stuff but there is none of that here. I try to vote for somebody who is not inactive near the start of the game. Mostly because I don't like falling into the trap of taking the path of least resistance, and because I feel there is usually mafia who are active.

I'll be back in a few hours. Hopefully there'll be a bit more discussion by then and I'll be able to clear my head. I'm still fairly confident about my earlier town/ scum readings but maybe whatever comes next will sway me.

Votals

Jamie (3): Bluedoom, FE Fan, Ichigo
Aster (1): Eurykins
FE Fan (1): Jamie
DefyingFates (1): Shinori

Not Voting (3): Aster, Elieson, DefyingFates

D1 ends in approximately 5.5 hours. There will be no hammer on D1.

SF makes scum watchers.  I think the claim itself is probably townie, but knowing this is an SF set up makes it kind of NAI.

FE Fan - it's just a role/action they have, they can target a person at night, and they learn of ANYONE who visits that target during the night.

Hmm. So my read may be entirely wrong and I've severely misjudged the situation. I'm not sure I have a good enough read on anyone else to move to another person, though. But if your power is usually a Town power and not Mafia, I don't want to mess up the Town. I don't know that I have a read on anyone else that's conclusive enough to vote for them, but with this revelation, I feel like I'd be wrong to leave my vote as-is, so

##Unvote: @JamieIsBored

But no new vote, at least not yet.

For what it matters FE fan we have about 5 hours left in the day, a little under.

We probably want to pick a target sooner rather than later, because if they end up claiming as well - it would be good to like, Not lynch a doctor or something.

Maybe we just push Elie out the door.

Probably not really but... reads are split heavily and they promised content and then never delivered.  I'd like to have them talk because I feel elie is easy to find if he's posting but. 😐

##Unvote
##Vote: @Aster

Going to be my last post today as I have to sleep for college, but I’m not liking how Aster is darting around things and just not giving her opinion, even when I asked her to stick her flag in the ground and pick a side she still put me and FEF as “potential leads” and then said she thought we were both town? Then the Ichigo vote which she commits to for all of 5 seconds before unvoting again, it’s not looking good for her. 

Sorry that you’re having a rough time of it, I’m feeling pretty similar right now, but this just doesn’t look right to me at all.